- NOTAGUNNUT, buffy, doglover and 2 others like this
- Baltimore Sun Talk Forums
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by bud on 15 February 2007 - 03:55 PM
Posted by glimmer on 05 May 2007 - 09:42 AM
and Im tired of being tailgated.
and for your information, I set the cruise right at 37mph for maximum mileage.
you might want to get that speedometer checked out mr speedracer man.
- NOTAGUNNUT, Eastside Terp, fireman and 1 other like this
Posted by Froggie on 20 April 2007 - 10:28 PM
Since you find it so awful, don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way back out .
Aw, you beat me to it. Don't you just love it when people stop by solely to complain, and not to contribute to the discussion? If you don't like what you're reading, LEAVE.
- Aga, PlainMaryJane, Arjuna and 2 others like this
Posted by weird-O on 25 March 2007 - 09:19 AM
at the end of the day, there is always one truth that serves as a wrecking ball to these types of excuses you make to act the way you do. that truth is your own public admission that you "like to stir things up on that Oriole Board".
you put me on ignore, great. no problem. but you didn't like when I was critical of your opinions. btw, those critiques were confined to your comments alone. somehow you have convinced yourself that putting a poster on ignore means that poster can't express opinions about your comments. that's not how it works sweetheart. you were the one who opened this can of worms when you slinked out from behind your protective fortress to take a jab at me. you remember the one, you called it a "tweek" of me.
that means it's game on pumpkin.
but you somehow convinced yourself that you had the holy grail of slam dunk insults, and that it would make me cower in the presence of your self delusion of superior intellect. if you want some sort of truce, than just call for it. that's all you have to do. otherwise, "tweek away" babydoll. but don't cry foul when I extend the same curtesy. you didn't hear me complain when you brought my parents into it.
if you want to know about my avatar, just ask. you can ask publicly or in a PM. I'll be happy to respond honestly and completely. until then, I assume you know where it really came from.
- HAIL2BNG, Norman, texetz and 1 other like this
Posted by Freelander on 15 February 2007 - 03:59 PM
- NOTAGUNNUT, bud, Mom49of4 and 1 other like this
Posted by lyltink on 15 February 2007 - 02:46 PM
Bud is there!
bud, needs a few clicks to reach the million member group!
- Justthefax, bud, Mom49of4 and 1 other like this
Posted by Justthefax on 13 February 2007 - 07:13 AM
bud ... can be there in a few days
- bud, Mom49of4, doglover and 1 other like this
Posted by Sir Jazzalot on 07 July 2006 - 09:19 PM
- EmDot, Hoot and LoqoLibra like this
Posted by BenJumbo on 07 July 2006 - 11:06 AM
- Sir Jazzalot, Mom49of4 and Derf like this
Posted by Guest on 05 July 2006 - 06:54 PM
Now I know I'm getting a red chicklet for this because I always seem to get one when I venture into OM.
- Derf, Weeb and Andy_Dufresne like this
Posted by Pasadena Girl on 27 April 2007 - 09:04 AM
- Aga, NOTAGUNNUT and Arjuna like this
Posted by Hoot on 25 April 2007 - 06:12 AM
Hatred and ignorance is what is going on here.
No, it's lies and deception.
Nor should we forget about ignorance.
We were trying, but you keep posting.
- bud, SKing and The Fetching Mrs. Moon like this
Posted by Mom49of4 on 24 April 2007 - 10:19 PM
- bud, The Fetching Mrs. Moon and Weeb like this
Posted by skaybaltimore on 21 April 2007 - 11:12 AM
Ooooh...a big old cowardly "red" for this one. Shame shame. Don't be afraid to sign your reds if you feel enough conviction to give them in the first place, you humorless little putz.
Hmmmm...who would I rather do....Bill Maher...or Hugh Hefner? That's a toughie, Baal. I think I'd have to choose...
(Let's see mom49of4 find fault with THAT answer).
Update: Thanks for the greens and the comments, shutout and Mom49of4.
- Mom49of4, shutout and Hoot like this
Posted by Hoot on 20 April 2007 - 09:14 PM
Wow. I guess that I've annoyed the self-appointed Queen of OM.
My apologies, Ma'am.
Same old tune...
- mockingbird, fireman and ^5_2U like this
Posted by Pasadena Girl on 18 April 2007 - 08:48 AM
Don't you remember the multi-page thread put up awhile ago asking that TA restore a banned poster? Many posters did not keep it to themselves...did they?
Can you take all the extra space out from above your signature so your posts are easier to read? Thanks
- lorn, bud and EmDot like this
Posted by Matildahound on 17 April 2007 - 07:36 AM
Who did you have in mind?
For some reason, I thought of a poster that called himself: burm---.
- ThunderWood, bud and com6063 like this
Posted by EmDot on 07 April 2007 - 09:37 AM
You can save them and hand them over at the next fest.
Or you can mail them to:
P.O. Box EEB (EmDot's Easter Basket)
Baltimore, MD 12345
- RICK998, AxnJxn and CPR4LIFE like this
Posted by hampden623 on 28 February 2007 - 02:59 PM
Once again a fine example of hypocrisy. Why have you only singled out one poster to impose your moral authority on? Have you not read the other disgusting things posted on this thread? The double standard on this forum is alarming. I called you-thinking_man a hypocrite and I banned. I was called an “illiterate tool” and the post was removed but the poster wasn’t banned? Another poster outright lied about PM’s that he claimed I sent him, he even posted one. The post was removed but he was not banned. Someone please explain?
1. You were sending me negative feedback AND PM's, BEFORE you even made your first post, regarding the wnst posts from 6 months ago
2. You sent me a PM telling me you KNEW the TA (which the TA has since told me is untrue) and you threatened me with "all the friends you have on this board" who will give me negative feedback if i tried giving you any remarks on the board. A direct threat. AND THEN YOU GOT BANNED.
3. You were sending me links to sexual related movies last week, for some freakish reason. The TA warned you AGAIN last week to stop PMing me, and not to send links like that to me.. To which you PMed me again, saying you would "leave me alone and go after yankee fans on the board now".
3. you dont post ANYTHING about baseball in the Orioles board. virtually NOTHING. Its all wisecracks, and lame attempts to attack yankee fans, or win peoples approval...
4. Now you are whining.
5. Why you are allowed to be on this board is beyond me.
- Norman, weird-O and like this
Posted by bronco on 16 February 2007 - 01:43 PM
By GEORGE KING
Mike Mussina wants to see some heart, among other things...
February 16, 2007 -- TAMPA - Carl Pavano says his cranky body is rehabilitated, but there is additional work required on the pitcher's head and mouth.
Two days after Joe Torre said Pavano had a "sizable'' amount of work to do in repairing his clubhouse image and minutes before Mike Mussina said yesterday, "He needs to show a lot of people he wants to pitch for us,'' and, "Not yet, I want to see if he wants to do it,'' when asked if Pavano gets the benefit of the doubt, Pavano foolishly blamed the media for the ill will towards him.
"It's been more hyped up by you guys," Pavano said after joining Chien-Ming Wang, Andy Pettitte, Kei Igawa and Mussina in an eight-minute throwing session on the first day of pitchers and catchers at Legends Field. "It's something you guys had fun with."
Informed that Torre described Pavano's task as "sizable," Pavano responded, "Joe has his opinion. I didn't come here nervous about my teammates wanting to oust me or give me the cold shoulder."
Cold would be several degrees warmer than the Yankees' frigid feelings toward Pavano, who is 4-6 with a 4.77 ERA in 17 games as a Yankee.
"I don't know how widespread it is but from another starting pitcher who hasn't been 100 percent all of the last two years, I know what it takes to pitch and I know when you can't go out and pitch," Mussina said. "Some times it is a fine line. After 15 years, I know where the line is."
Since a shoulder injury that didn't require surgery shelved Pavano in June of 2005, Pavano has suffered an inflamed back, bruised buttocks, right elbow chips and broken ribs. Pavano missed all of last year.
- kudzu, Gary58 and dmt16 like this