BF...what makes the victims in New York "idiots"?
he's so blind to reality he forgets to even try to think things through...cut off oil? hahaha.....he tends to forget his side loves going to war over oil.....
cold? he doesn't understand that outside of Texas, every sate is on the national power grid...the north can shut his lights and power off foaster than he can say "secede"....
he wants his own little enclave to preserve a slowly dying off breed....
Anyway back to reality. The US government is never going to let the poor southern states just form their own government. Even if 2/3rds of the population in say, Texas, were for succession the government would still want to protect the 33 percent who were against it.
I love how Obama is so awful yet his policies are almost exactly like Ronald Reagan's policies and these same people worshipped him. Reagan was big government who created huge defecits. He wasn't anti-abortion. Tax rates for the rich will just be raised to Reagan era. I don't get it at all. Perhaps there is some racism in their views?
Why would they deserve to die? For having the audacity to want to be free of the US?
TEXAS JUST BROKE THROUGH THE OBAMA BARRIER AT MACH 2 SPEED!
Current count of brave Texans who signed the petition to "peacefully" secede from the union stands at 52,383, which is over twice the number [supposedly] required for an official "response" from the Obama administration.
Pray tell we hope it is not tanks crushing red state patriots who only want to be left alone, nor killed on public television as Phineas Phool would have, if he were in any position of authority.
My beloved state of Louisiana is not far behind, with 24,205 patriots having signed the petition.
Secession... good for the KLA (Jihad Joe Biden would and did approve) but bad for 'mericah. Oppression, suppression and repression, after all, start at home.
Regarding weather related disasters, anybody anywhere can get hit with catastrophes. Hurricanes, tornados, droughts, forest fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and plagues of all kinds.
With that in mind, nobody should berate any group of humans for suffering through natural disasters.
Speaking in the street vernacular, us cajuns have learnt to handle hurricanes fairly well. Here's the general outline:
1) Hurricane gets within "close" distance, start filling up gas cans with Stabil fuel preservative. Whatever does not go into a generator, will go into one's vehicles later. The closer the storm gets, the fuel sales goes up at an exponential rate, in rough proportion to the hours before landfall. Been there, done that, BUY YOUR EMERGENCY FUEL EARLY!!!!
2) Prepare your hardwired home to run the 120 volt AC circuits, all 240 volt circuit breakers are off position. Inlet main breaker off.
3) After power goes out, with generator grounded and main breaker off, crank up generator and power all 120 volt circuits. Even a 3 KWH unit will run most average size homes. Being able to flip light switches on and off is a luxury during power outage. A 5500 watt 240 volt unit will power two each 20 amp 120 volt circuits, more or less.
4) Buy and install a small 5,000 to 8,000 btu window ac unit to run off 120 volt circuit. Even a small unit as such, during hot summer months, can cool off a hot house when said unit is running constantly.
5) If your home interior is warm, as in summer, cover your refrigerator/freezer units with blankets as an insulator, taking care not to restrict air flow. One hurricane, my refrigerator ran constantly, until I covered same with blanket, then it cycled as it should.
The best thing is a home equipped with transfer switch that allows you to run only critical items with absolutely no fear of electrical damage. But, if you know your stuff, and have a handy AC voltmeter handy, running a whole house 120 volt circuit is ridiculously easy.
This post is way too late for Sandy victims. But better late than never.
So what's wrong with breaking up the USA? It worked for the USSR.
Moderator, may want to update the name of this thread. As of today, residents from a total of 30 states have file petitions to secede.
Louisiana residents just broke through the "Obama Barrier" at Mach 1 speed with a current count of 26,438 signatures.
Texas is still in warp 5 drive with 61,050 signatures.
Even the mainstream liberal entity known as ABC news carried a hopelessly outdated piece, but I had trouble with the link.
|Terms of Service | Search/Archive | Feedback | Contact Information | DC50tv |
Baltimore Sun | Chicago Tribune | Daily Press | Hartford Courant | LA Times | Orlando Sentinel | Sun Sentinel
The Morning Call | The Virginia Gazette
Baltimore Sun, 501 N. Calvert Street, P.O. Box 1377, Baltimore, MD 21278