The Republican whine fest since losing the Presidential election on Tuesday has been a source of amusement to many on the left. They’re scrambling; trying to figure out why it happened. Where did they go wrong? Michael Hammond at RedState.com thinks he has the answer. Actually 30 of them, to be exact. Since it would probably be called plagiarism for me to copy/paste his post into mine, I’ll simply interpret his 30 reasons. You can read them for yourself, if you’d like. In fact, I’d recommend it.0
I'm posting a few of my favorites. Note: the author is putting his spin on the actual reasons posted in the original story for humor I assume. That's why I posted the Red state link
3. Republicans in Congress should have shut down the government and stopped funding the IRS in case they want to fine people for not paying Obamacare premiums. Sorry but Obamacare’s mandate doesn’t kick in till 2014. This one’s just dumb.
12. Democrats are mean to Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann (who would supposedly cut into the Democratic base, if given a chance), but Republicans aren’t mean enough to Joe Biden.
13. Mitt Romney didn’t give giant bear hugs to Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock.
18. Republicans overestimated the amount of influence the unemployment rate would have on the election. He’s right.
20. Being a business man isn’t enough and Romney’s an arrogant jerk. I gotta agree with him here.
26. Something else about Obamacare.
29. “Libya, Libya, Libya” didn’t work. I could have told you that.
30. Obama’s a nice guy. Only he’s not a nice guy. He’s actually an arrogant, socialist, Kenyan, Maoist, fascist, communist and Republicans forgot to tell all the stupid people who thought he was a nice guy.