1) If Big Mo has his way, the Bengals beat out the Steelers for the last AFC playoff spot. Big Mo is fat and ugly and hard to stop!
2) If Destiny has her way, the Ravens secure the #2 spot, the Patriots knock off the Texans and Baltimore hosts the AFC Championship game and gets over the hump. Destiny has been very kind to the Ravens of late. I personally think she has a thing for them!
3) Boy, if Mr. Jones can stay hot, it could change everything for the Ravens D-line. Hey, why not bring in his brother (not the Patriot brother silly) for a motivation speech? Hey we had Harbaugh's dad give one. He could title it, 'When you are in the cage'. Throw in some of Billick's Titans game sentences. 'When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in — you carry a spear."
4) Corey Graham. Wow. We love the Webb, but this guy has stepped in and been a shut down corner. Thank you to Chicago. First Sammy Sosa and now the Graham. He needs a nickname. What about teleGraham? The ball is the dot and he is the dash.
5) Post Lewis and Reed, it's obvious Suggs will be the face of the defense. I mean, we do win ugly, right? Suggs should market RELENTLE55... replace the SS with 55.
6) You know all those jokes about Kruger early on are not so silly now. The joke is on us and opposing QBs. This guy is the great white hope - a nightmare. The time has arrived for his obvious nickname. Paul 'Freddie' Kruger. Oh, and resign him!
7) Black jersey day on Sunday. I love the look. Ravens are black, I don't care what anyone says.
8) "God may own his soul, but I own his a$&." - Suggs referring to Big Ben. That's a better T-shirt than diddle - Rice up the middle. Come on man!
9) One Winning Drive is an excellent show. Those guys sure curse a lot on the sidelines. How can you talk about God all the time to the press and curse all the time on the sidelines?
10) 4th and inches - not a chance. 4th and 29 - Staples easy. This team has the magic feet of Michael Jackson, the clutch of Ed-die and the 'do it now' of Willie Don. I still think it's that Destiny and Ravens love thing though.