1) Oline reshuffle - They have faired OK but McKinnie is probably the best Olineman on the team (doghouse/salary stuff has factored in to not fielding the best team)
2) Implement more rotation (Oline, Dline, LBs, etc) keep these guys fresh.
3) Incorporate more shotgun/no huddle - what happened to this? why is it being used so infrequently? This is Flacco's best setup. Rice runs well out of this formation, you can have Leach in there also.
4) Assign a review point man (to quickly review replays and decide if a review is required). No more stupid wasted timeouts!
5) Attitude change. Black is back, all black uniforms for the alternate uniform games. No more stupid press conferences saying, "we try to get better ever week" (when you are getting worse). I will tell the coordinators what to do, not stand there and watch us lose a game and do nothing.