When you combine:
- a potent, deep running attack with the ability to stretch the field (you can't stack the box against the Ravens)
- a peaking defense (where did these effective CBs come from?)
- a dynamic (big play potential) special teams
- playoff toughness/experience
This team has a legitimate chance at getting hot and running the table.
The 2 risk factors:
1) If Joe has a cold game where he overthrows his receivers every other play.
2) Dumb head coach decisions (again) - use/non use of timeouts, punting when you must go for it, wasted timeouts/reviews on obvious non reversable reviews, etc.