I've seen some articles which are calling for a name for the 70 yard TD pass. I'll be calling it THE ANSWER until I hear another definitive name. Why?
1) It was an answer to the team's prayers, literally. They literally recited scripture at halftime together.
2) It was an answer to the Denver TD putting them ahead, of course.
3) It was an answer to the 35.3 million viewers' question: Can the Ravens do it?
4) It was Flacco's answer to his critics.
5) It was our answer to ALL of the ridiculous naysayers.
I am constructing a detailed breakdown of THE ANSWER, with a ton of pics, on the 4th and 29 blogsite. I'll post the link in a new thread when I'm done.
WIN FOR RAY