George Zimmerman's legal team today defended his new promise to send autographed thank you cards to donors in an effort to bolster his dwindling legal defense fund.
LOL. Selling your autograph????? Do you think that is right??
I think that this trial will ultimately come down to this: Can you be the agressor, start the fight, and then claim stand your ground? I say no way, that is my legal opinion.
Trayvon had just turned 17, hardy cooked and this vigilante, "hero" cop wannabe was looking for a notch on his gun.
If th court releases Trayvons school records then I agree that all of Zimmerman's medical records shoud be released as well. I am sure that his mental health records will be utterly damning.
Last edited by musicmd; 02-07-2013 at 09:35 PM.
- Martin told his girlfriend that a creepy man was following him
- Martin's girlfriend said that she thought Martin was afraid by the sound of Martin's voice
- Martin ran attempting to elude the "creepy" man in the vehicle
- Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to pursue/follow the person he said was a "suspicious guy" who was "up to no good" and later testified that he didn't know if this person was armed
- It's logical, at least to me, that Zimmerman would not pursue someone like he described, in the dark, if he did not have a gun
- Martin's girlfriend said that the last thing she heard Martin say was, "get off, get off"
- So, it's not simply that Zimmerman "brandished" his gun; it's is more likely that Zimmerman, when he caught up with Martin, grabbed Martin with one hand (causing Martin to say, "get off, get off") and showed Martin the gun with the other hand
- In that case, what else could Martin do other than fight for his life?
The bottom line is that Zimmerman's actions created the situation that resulted in the death of Trayvon Martin who had a right to be where he was and who had done nothing wrong.
Why would I be biased in favor of black people, when I'm white? I just don't have a white superiority complex, which is more than what can be said about some on this board. Zimmerman is part Hispanic, does that mean I must hate Hispanics too?Originally Posted by Smokey 1
|Terms of Service | Search/Archive | Feedback | Contact Information | DC50tv |
Baltimore Sun | Chicago Tribune | Daily Press | Hartford Courant | LA Times | Orlando Sentinel | Sun Sentinel
The Morning Call | The Virginia Gazette
Baltimore Sun, 501 N. Calvert Street, P.O. Box 1377, Baltimore, MD 21278