1) Webb will be back at CB or safety (awesome player, shutdown CB, playmaker)
2) Ray Lewis had a great playoff run but was done in the S.B. We will have a younger ILB that can cover
3) With the departure of Williams and the maturation of Jimmy Smith (who came on strong at end of season) and with Corey Graham... it is an upgrade
4) Art Jones and Upshaw kept getting better as the year went on. Look for a great season next year for these guys!
5) Pollard, Suggs and Ngata will be healthy again! The 3 best defenders were playing at 80% most of the year (it's a miracle we won the S.B.)