1) Resign Kruger: answer is no, a ZERO factor until Suggs came back. Can't afford him. INSERT UPSHAW and/or draft pick.
2) Resign Williams: answer is no way, offered $15M, turned it down, should have been throw out of Super Bowl, INSERT Graham and/or Smith
3) Resign Ed Reed: answer is maybe, if no other team offers him big dollars, pay him what we can. INSERT draft pick, free agent or convert Jimmy Smith or Webb.
4) Resign McKinney: answer is maybe, if no other team offers him big dollars, pay him what we can. We cannot depend on him for 16+ games anyone, INSERT 1st draft pick at LT, pick up vet free agent. WOuld love to have McKinney play first 4 games, grrom rookie and have him available for later in year. 9 games is all McKinney can last.
5) Resign Ellerbee: answer is MUST SIGN.
6) Keep Jones and Boldin. answer is MUST KEEP, restructure if necessary
7) Release Leech, Bobbie Williams, Koch (if required), Ayanbadejo, Cody to make some CAP room (as required)
8) DRAFT: forget best player available garbage talk (would the Ravens draft a QB or HB in Round 1? No... they would trade down or pick next best) Need to draft a LT, Center, pass rusher and safety