Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harcosportss

Harco Football 2009

1,219 posts in this topic

With Spring Sports coming to an end in a few weeks. . its time to think fall and football

How is the county shapping up

JT - graduate their qb but return their rbs - they will yet again win the county

CMW - year 2 under yohn means more production

Fall - graduate a ton, will be down with no talent

BA - cant go anywhere but up after last year - year 2 for their new coach

NH - jury is out on there type of year

Edgewood - moved down a division, they could dominate down there

Aberdeen - another year of underachieving talent

have de grace - no more hines and they move up a division - young skill returning

Patteron Mill - after two years, finally a full school, can be a surprise for 2009

let the debate begin!!

Posted · Hidden

You may know by a handful the whole sack.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

I think CMW will surprise some folks this year. They've got some pretty good talent returning, including their starting QB, TB and wideouts. They'll be a little thin on defense, but they're going to put up some points

I agree that JT will win the county and that Fallston will be down. Re: NH, I do feel you have to be weary of last year's record of 4-6. Two losses were by 3 points and another was to Bel Air where the hawks were up 10 in the fourth quarter and let it get away from them. QB has a year of seasoning now and they have several nice RBs. Not sure about the line; can only think off hand of one returner. CMW will improve.

Anybody know who to look for?? Who will make an impact as a JV player in Harford County?

Its time for football, no more winter and spring sports

hows the weight rooms doing in the county, who are going to 7 vs 7's, a lot of new coaches in the area, who has their teams on the right track

JC will be at the Patterson Mill 7 on 7 coming up this weekend. Although they run the Navy option, with not much passing, I still look for them to have a good showing.

Jtowne is stacked again. They return thier entire backfield Henrique, Scott, Wright, and Harper.

I am sure Harper will be playing QB.

Also Dave Miller and Jake Mcginnes are returning for thier 3rd year on Varsity.

Key losses to Joppatowne will be The QB and I think Harper will do just fine filling in. It will be like haveing CJ townes in the backfield again. But Loosing Jules Forney and Roges will be a tough blow.

I am looking forward to seeing how Washington does next year at HDG.

Will face perhaps their toughest test right out of the gate - Perry Hall.

Washington for Havre De Grace, McMillin for JC and Neddo for Bo Manor will all be on display at Patterson Mill this weekend. . .which team in the ucbac has the best qb? rb? wr?

I know they are not contenders, but I am interested in seeing how CMW does with a 2nd year under the head coaches belt. He did a very nice job last year turing the porgram around.

The Cougars graduate alot, but still are looking for a positive season.

Return mostly their entire line Lovick, Berry, Thompson, and Fisher.

LB core looks strong with Creaghan, and Vecchioni.

At QB, solid athlete Montgomery, who has a great arm, and can run the ball.

WR/RB-hard to replace Ivory,Johnson, and Barile...but look for Gutermuth, Thrasher, Smith, and Barile.

How do the other teams in the county look?

JT will be the team to beat losing very few guys on both sides of the ball

CMW will be improved with the second year of coach yohn

Fallston falls back to their normal average middle of the road ways

BA lost a lot of players on a below average team, look for them to struggle

NH - the jury is out on what they will do this year, they will battle for CMW and Elkton for second place

Elkton should be improved from last year

Havre De Grace - athletic skill position players will make them dangerous

Aberdeen - talented but always underacheiving

why werent there as many teams this year at patterson mill 7 on 7 as there was last year?

why werent there as many teams this year at patterson mill 7 on 7 as there was last year?

there was a MDRivals tourney the same day

I heard my neighbor for JC had a good day. He is one of the recievers DJ Ownes. I think they said he had like 8 TD's

Washington for Havre De Grace, McMillin for JC and Neddo for Bo Manor will all be on display at Patterson Mill this weekend. . .which team in the ucbac has the best qb? rb? wr?

Halsey from CMW at QB. He threw the ball very well last year and has great speed

Apparently the word at JC is that McMillin is not playing this year. He is suposively going to basketball full time.

Any truth to this?

Apparently the word at JC is that McMillin is not playing this year. He is suposively going to basketball full time.

Any truth to this?

I talked to one of the players at JC and they said he has been saying that since 8th grade. He will still be playing next year.

I will be interested to see how he performs if he does play. Most of his summer will be filled with basketball camps and AAU tournaments. I don't see him making a commitment to the football off-season program.

Seeing him in JC's last game of 2008, he seemed lean in size and timid in aggression. He is a talent, but I would venture to say, JC would have just as successful of a season without him.

They all seemed to be on the same page at the Patterson Mill 7 on 7 tournament and trying to fit his talents into a team that is already starting to develop their identity without him, may hurt JC in the long run.

I thought so. He does have a stellar reputation, howver he was not JC's QB at the 7 0n 7 tournament at PM.

I thought so. He does have a stellar reputation, howver he was not JC's QB at the 7 0n 7 tournament at PM.

He is not a QB. He played RB on JV his freshman year and slot / RB his sophomore year on Varsity. He has hinted to the fact that he would like to try to play QB but he hasn't taken any meaninful snaps in his high school career.

St. Clair will be JC's QB this season. He took over for Von Paris after he broke his hand midway through the 2008 season. St. Clair elevated the play of the position after taking over and looked good at Patterson Mill. That is important for JC since he is not really known as a passer and JC is not a passing team.

I'm looking forward to see if small changes H d G has been making will get them deeper into the state playoffs. Obviously these are the two good programs in the county currently.