Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harcosportss

Harco Football 2009

1,219 posts in this topic

Harford County vs Baltimore County

NH opens up against Hereford and Joppatowne opens with Perry Hall. Should be 2 very good games.

Harford County vs Baltimore County

NH opens up against Hereford and Joppatowne opens with Perry Hall. Should be 2 very good games.

I dont see the Hereford NH game being that good but I hope I am wrong.

Joppatowne vs perry hall I am glad to see that.

I heard that joppatowne might be loosing a couple more kids. Some for grades and 2 might be transferring to edgewood. These kids were starters last year.

I dont see the Hereford NH game being that good but I hope I am wrong.

Joppatowne vs perry hall I am glad to see that.

Joppa vs. Perry Hall should be a real good game if jtowne is still as good as last year. Perry Hall always has a good squad.

I don't see NH even coming close against Hereford. Hereford is just too much of a powerhouse and NH skill players aren't at a top level yet.

I agree on Joppa and Perry Hall. Should be a very interesting game. We will have to see how Pery Hall's passing attack fairs this season with their starting tight end, David Steinbaugh having graduated. Steinbaugh recieved a full ride to the University of Maryland so he will surely be missed.

CMW plays its first three games against non-county teams. They open the season hosting Linganore, who routed them 46-0 last season.

I agree with some of you, I personally believe that Pattereson Mill takes the Lower division this year, i have had some players and coaches call me dumb, but i just believe that they will.

As for bel air they will eventually turn the tide and be a good program again, i mean CMW went through the same thing after the '99 season, i mean they have had some good seasons since but not as dominant as what they were. But The right coach comes around and i believe coach Yohn has that team on the up and up quickly. and i think J-towne wins the upper again with CMW AND NH battling for second

knight or anyone for that matter - whats your case for patterson mill, i guess they are flyin under the radar being so new

knight or anyone for that matter - whats your case for patterson mill, i guess they are flyin under the radar being so new

Patterson Mill will at least be in contention for the lower league title.

1. Coach Mason is one of the very best coaches in the entire conference (upper or lower). He will have his team prepared and kids ready to play each and every week.

2. They have their quarterback healthy and back under center. LaFleur was injured in the second game last year and missed the remainder of the season. His physical ability and decision making ability make they a contender.

3. This is their first year with an entire school of players to choose from. They have seniors, many of which have gained valuable experience over the past two years. This team went 8 and 2 on JV two years ago against similar talent.

4. Aberdeen and Havre de Grace are up. These two schools have the athleticism to win the lower league any year they are in it. However, both teams move up to the Chesapeake division this year.

5. Jones & Burke are two of the very best playmakers in the entire conference. The fact that they will be matched up against lower level talent and competition makes their ability that much more superior.

I think the lower league is a three horse race with Rising Sun, Bo Manor and Patterson Mill. It will be interesting to see who emerges once the season gets underway. The Bo Manor vs Patterson Mill game may be for more then just league positioning, it may be for a playoff spot in the 1A.

One side note, Edgewood is your dark horse. They could runaway with the league or play down to the league's competition. Grades and transferes are always an interesting thing to watch with the Rams as well. I don't know enough about this year's Edgewood team yet to put them in the mix with Rising Sun, Bo Manor and Patterson Mill, however, don't be surprised if Coach Myers pulls his kids together this year and leads them to a respectible season.

I agree, Joppa out does everyone in the ches and a three headed race for the susq.

PTI - keep the post coming, I look forward to your weekly updates!! As you get new info, please continue to share

Sportfan,

Is St.Clair going to be JC QB this year?

He's working out there along with Kirby and a freshman I believe. Not certain if McMillan is in that mix or not. My thoughts are Kirby might get the nod.

St. Clair will be the QB. MCMillan will be in the backfield. DJ owens is going to be good at reciever. I think he said he was 6 4 and running a 4.6. DJ has been working out with JT QB Ben Tucker this summer.

I heard Washington at HDG might be moving to Georgia at if not this year then next year.

CMW is at West Chester this week for a 4-day camp. Any other HARCO/CECIL teams up there?

Are the coachs there and is this allowed?

Patterson Mill will at least be in contention for the lower league title.

1. Coach Mason is one of the very best coaches in the entire conference (upper or lower). He will have his team prepared and kids ready to play each and every week.

2. They have their quarterback healthy and back under center. LaFleur was injured in the second game last year and missed the remainder of the season. His physical ability and decision making ability make they a contender.

3. This is their first year with an entire school of players to choose from. They have seniors, many of which have gained valuable experience over the past two years. This team went 8 and 2 on JV two years ago against similar talent.

4. Aberdeen and Havre de Grace are up. These two schools have the athleticism to win the lower league any year they are in it. However, both teams move up to the Chesapeake division this year.

5. Jones & Burke are two of the very best playmakers in the entire conference. The fact that they will be matched up against lower level talent and competition makes their ability that much more superior.

I think the lower league is a three horse race with Rising Sun, Bo Manor and Patterson Mill. It will be interesting to see who emerges once the season gets underway. The Bo Manor vs Patterson Mill game may be for more then just league positioning, it may be for a playoff spot in the 1A.

One side note, Edgewood is your dark horse. They could runaway with the league or play down to the league's competition. Grades and transferes are always an interesting thing to watch with the Rams as well. I don't know enough about this year's Edgewood team yet to put them in the mix with Rising Sun, Bo Manor and Patterson Mill, however, don't be surprised if Coach Myers pulls his kids together this year and leads them to a respectible season.

Check your pm's about edgewood.

i dont see how things can change too much for Patterson Mill. they have the same team for 3 years now and havent showed much besides a couple stand out players. prove me wrong but i dont see a standout season.

Are the coachs there and is this allowed?

I am sure the coaches are there and yes this is allowed. It is a camp and as long as the coaches are not instuctors they are allowed to be there.

I am sure the coaches are there and yes this is allowed. It is a camp and as long as the coaches are not instuctors they are allowed to be there.

It probably cant be mandatory as well!

Some highlight videos of players from last year.

Brandon Robinson-Elkton

Mike Kropkowski-NH

Matt Barile-Fallston (Wesley College)

Kropkowski is going to Salisbury

I heard Salisbury has something like 70 incoming freshman players? Gonna be some hurt feelings at the end of August.

Jacob Jackson edgewoods QB last year transfered to fallston.

Fallston will need all the help they can get this season, having graduated almost all of their playmakers on offense and defense. If Jackson can become half the stud that Weinhold was for the cougars, they may have a bright spot after all.