Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdterp4life

Girls High School Basketball

873 posts in this topic

Why do you make the assumption that no one but the SS camp has or does, work with these kids? Just because we don't bragg about it or pat ourselves on the back? If these kids need a meal ticket then you're supporting the wrong sport; move to girls lacrosse. In the Sun they have a listing of Letters of Intent, there are 2 for girls basketball and a ton for girls lacrosse (Stanford, Maryland, North Carolina, etc). I really thought our society, especially in Anne Arundel County, was well past the point of having to play ball to get into college. There are untold numbers of academic scholarships and student loans are pretty easy to get.

The bottom line with you Baller is class and credibility (or a lack thereof). No one has a problem with people supporting their AAU organizations, it the way you do it, with a complete lack of class. Also, don't use words that you don't understand. What does it mean to fest up? Try fess up (as in confess). Fest up would be more appropriate is you used it like this, " I had a conversation with Baller and I thought I was at a dumb-fest."

By the way, I saw you hollard!!! You hungry yet? Sorry to hear you lost your job at the Fort.

There are lot's of AA County girls basketball supporters on this thread who devote untold hours of their time with these girls. You just don't recognize them because they do it with class.

FC, Very Funny:) also, I still work at the Fort, just not on the Govt side:) thanks for the Lesson on Class, i'll try to remember it :) NOT!!:)

Congrats to Taft & family. Heard Spalding looked very good in scrimage agaisnt McNamara any details?

Yes, to Syracuse

Great for the MD/DC area!!!!

Syracuse gets Butler and Taft!!! :)

Anyone else from this area going that way?

FC, Very Funny:) also, I still work at the Fort, just not on the Govt side:) thanks for the Lesson on Class, i'll try to remember it NOT!!

I wouldn't expect anything less!!!:):)

Loyola 69 LaSalle 55

Hey Smacktalk,with the growth of local girls playing at the next level,should we start a local college thrend?

Hey Smacktalk,with the growth of local girls playing at the next level,should we start a local college thrend?

Majic- Im not sure what Smack thinks, but I say yes. That way we can keep following our girls during their college careers.

he never coached his Daugther or Makins while at TS, he did bring us Britt, but it was before the "Gold team evolved :) do you need anymore history or is the quizz over:)

Baller- I was watching ESPN Classic over the weekend and they were showing Team Sol at the Nationals. I'll be damned if I didnt see Coach Reggie Bailey coaching his daughter at the Nationals. Give it to me straight Brotha???HaHA.

Majic- Im not sure what Smack thinks, but I say yes. That way we can keep following our girls during their college careers.

Gator, I like it'''

loyola 69 lasalle 55

smack,

i hear the kid mckenzi from oakland mills @ loyola is the truth! I knew she was nice in hs, but i hear she has fully developed and turned into a force, say she had 23 in the first half of this game, playing sparingly:)

baller- i was watching espn classic over the weekend and they were showing team sol at the nationals. I'll be damned if i didnt see coach reggie bailey coaching his daughter at the nationals. Give it to me straight brotha???haha.

gator, okay then far as i know? WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE THE GAME THRO:)

gator, okay then far as i know? WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE THE GAME THRO:)

HAHA, Good stuff!!!

How was Philly this past weekend? LaSalle?

Gator, I like it'''

Majic- Should we just keep it on this thread or start another thread? We already have a lot of viewers on this thread.

HAHA, Good stuff!!!

How was Philly this past weekend? LaSalle?

Jones looked good considering her limited minutes, 15-18 per game (good for a freshman) she hit a nice three and ran the floor well for a and-1 layup :) but Mackenzi (Soph) for Loyola stole the show! LaSalle may be a year away, i think he will try to recruit a few more players like Jones...

smack,

i hear the kid mckenzi from oakland mills @ loyola is the truth! I knew she was nice in hs, but i hear she has fully developed and turned into a force, say she had 23 in the first half of this game, playing sparingly:)

Baller,Mckenzie is hooping,she is playing over 30min a game.Scored 21 in 2nd game vs Army''

Probably old news but Baltimore's Chandrea Jones had been averaging over 40 a game playing pro ball overseas.

Baller- I was watching ESPN Classic over the weekend and they were showing Team Sol at the Nationals. I'll be damned if I didnt see Coach Reggie Bailey coaching his daughter at the Nationals. Give it to me straight Brotha???HaHA.

Coach Bailey was one of three coaches that went to Minn. for the 12U national in 2007.

Coach Bailey was one of three coaches that went to Minn. for the 12U national in 2007.

ooH OK, didn't know he was assisting:)

Will this thread actually get back on track to discuss Girls High School Basketball in view of the fact that tryouts are taking place right now and the 2009-2010 season is about to start, or should another thread be started, leaving those who want to crow about their AAU feeder programs to continue here? :confused:

Achiri Ade 2011 has committed to James Madison University. Achiri plays for the Lady Terps/Seton Keough.

Melanie Mocniak 2011 has committed to Mount St.Marys University. Melanie plays for the Lady Terps/St.Marys of Annapolis HS.

Will this thread actually get back on track to discuss Girls High School Basketball in view of the fact that tryouts are taking place right now and the 2009-2010 season is about to start, or should another thread be started, leaving those who want to crow about their AAU feeder programs to continue here? :confused:

Perfect time for a new thread but they will probably bring the same stuff over after a while.

Perfect time for a new thread but they will probably bring the same stuff over after a while.

To much good stuff happening in MD outside of PG County not to start one!!!

Someone give a whirl!!! :)

Magbnl,

Someone please tell the alana beard future to stop talking about what they got and how good they are, what they are is regular, the 12's need a lot of work the 13's need alot of work, did not see there elite 13 team, but was told that they are not an elite team they are a regular team nothing special