Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadedsue

Steamed Crabs

29 posts in this topic

Try Cravin' Crabs located at 4609 Annapolis Road; Baltimore, MD 21227; 410-636-2722. They have voted by the Maryland Life Magazine has having the BEST carry-out Steamed Crabs in Baltimore for the past two years.

Try Cravin' Crabs located at 4609 Annapolis Road; Baltimore, MD 21227; 410-636-2722. They have voted by the Maryland Life Magazine has having the BEST carry-out Steamed Crabs in Baltimore for the past two years.

Trying to get some free advertising are we??? :rolleyes:

Trying to get some free advertising are we??? :rolleyes:
Since he's spammed this thread, too, I'll copy my response here as well:

Wow. Three posts, and all about the same crab house. And the poster makes it seem like he is merely a customer.

Deceptive advertising, if you ask me. I wouldn't sign up to a message board simply to spam the board about a particular business.

I will never be a patron of a business that uses such deceptive practices.

Since he's spammed this thread, too, I'll copy my response here as well:

Wow. Three posts, and all about the same crab house. And the poster makes it seem like he is merely a customer.

Deceptive advertising, if you ask me. I wouldn't sign up to a message board simply to spam the board about a particular business.

I will never be a patron of a business that uses such deceptive practices.

Yep.... If they need business that bad that they had to dig this up from 2009 and spam the board? Then they have far worse problems then needing customers....