Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willis23istheman

Is there a Sonic in the area?

74 posts in this topic

They have this cool thing now called the Internet when you can find out information like this. Check it out...

http://www.sonicdrivein.mobi/mobile/locator.jsp;jsessionid=A9A9A4BEDA7E719DDEE4C15CC0C939ED.sonic-prod

No need to be a jerk...I actually already tried that but nothing came up. I just figured that maybe a new one opened or something since WNST sent me that text

There is a new one in Hanover PA right by the movies and the mall. Its kind of hard to see from the highway (eisenhower dr) because it sits behind a chevy dealership. Pretty good food and I like how you can park and order instead of waiting in a drive thru lane full of people.

There is a new one in Hanover PA right by the movies and the mall. Its kind of hard to see from the highway (eisenhower dr) because it sits behind a chevy dealership. Pretty good food and I like how you can park and order instead of waiting in a drive thru lane full of people.

Sonic in Hanover? They have everything up there now. I used to go to a little drive up place for burgers and ice cream (i think it was out of town on the way to New Oxford or Abottstown); cant remember the name, but it was fun with the girls running over to the cars...

Well Hanover is only about 15 miles from Westminister, and there are more reasons to go than just burgers. You can buy fireworks, lower tax cigarettes, and tax free clothing. Plus the whole town smells like pretzels and they have a nice go-kart track. You can also have peace of mind with totally thug free shopping.

Sonic in Hanover? They have everything up there now. I used to go to a little drive up place for burgers and ice cream (i think it was out of town on the way to New Oxford or Abottstown); cant remember the name, but it was fun with the girls running over to the cars...

Tropical Treat was the name - it was a fun place in the summer

There is a Sonic in Dover, Delaware.

We have two here in dover delaware. Not all its cracked up to be. We dont have checkers here like in maryland which is what I like. Id also like to see a Jack in the box around the area. I see the commericals for that but the closest one is in NC.

The closest one I know of is in Winchester, VA. My family and I swear by them. They are everywhere in the South, where we go on vacation each summer to see her folks. I personally love their CreamSlushes [orange] and my wife thinks that Sonic has the best onion rings.

Sounds like they are near here but not in Maryland. I wonder why is that?

Hanover, PA and Red Lion, PA are the closest to Baltimore, but why would anyone drive over 40 miles just for that?

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/locator/

Umm. I just went to Red Lion on Saturday just to eat at Sonic. Took the long way in both directions. Nice drive.

The person taking the order had lots of issues and made me repeat parts of the order enough times that I started messing it up. But the food was good.

Ate at the one in Ephrata PA a while back; excellent experience all round but it's a pain to get to (anything going through or around Lancaster is a pain in my opinion). Went to Strasburg Railroad afterwords to make the Ephrata trip worthwild.

I always hit up the one in Bridgeville, DE since its right on the way to the beach...they really need to expand to the Bmore/DC metro area

I was just at that one 2 days ago. Good place :)

It's one of my sweet southern comforts. Along with Bojangles and Waffle House (I know there are a few around here. I just like it better when they are on every corner and you can still smoke inside. Not that I smoke, I just think it's cool that they still let people.)