Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willis23istheman

Is there a Sonic in the area?

74 posts in this topic

There are Hardee's located on Crain Hwy between Route 100 and Hospital Drive and another one located in Annapolis Road and Ridge Road in Severn/Jessup. Both still open and thriving.

I don't know how old you are, but Hardees had locations in Maryland until the 80s/90s.

Sometime during the 90s (I think), business took a downturn, and Hardees pulled out of Maryland, as well as the East Coast, I believe.

I believe what happened was Masci operated all area Hardees' and they closed up locally. Other independently owned ones started showing up a few years after that.

I don't know how old you are, but Hardees had locations in Maryland until the 80s/90s.

Sometime during the 90s (I think), business took a downturn, and Hardees pulled out of Maryland, as well as the East Coast, I believe.

There is also a Hardee’s on MD-175 in Hanover near Fort Meade. I drove by it a few weeks ago.

There are Hardee's located on Crain Hwy between Route 100 and Hospital Drive and another one located in Annapolis Road and Ridge Road in Severn/Jessup. Both still open and thriving.

Nursery Road and 695....

There are Hardee's located on Crain Hwy between Route 100 and Hospital Drive

Frequented this joint in the early morning hours many times during my bartending days from '97-'01. I found out the hard way that the Monster® burgers contain around 3,000 calories each.

They are building a Sonic at 2205 W Patapsco Avenue (at Hollins Ferry Road). The website says "Coming Soon".

Already have one in BelAir on 924 by plumtree. Been opened for a couple of months and packed all the time.

there is one at Rolling Rd and Liberty Rd......

drive by it everyday, been there at least a year ......

never eaten there, don't do fast food very often ......

ate at a sonic in florida about 10 years ago, just fast food, nothing special .....

I do take a look at their stock from time to time .......

its no mickey d's ......

I think I heard of one in edgewater south of annapolis.

Its on rte 2 South in Edgewater, 100 yds before you reach the old (empty) Southdown Giant store as you drive south toward Central Ave.

I haven't eaten there, but the place is packed every day when I drive past it.

Tater tots instead of fries. Need I say more?

True, but I'll take waffle fries over both of them any day...

---

Robert Bryant

Arizona shuttle

I see the commercials all the time and the food looks pretty good. I also got a text from WNST saying something about the restaurant. Does a sonic exist in the baltimore area?

I see four listed. I would love to see one in the Pasadena area!:D

True, but I'll take waffle fries over both of them any day...

---

Robert Bryant

Arizona shuttle

I don't know, I mean, the waitress brings them over to your car window on rollerskates, they're pretty darn tasty!

Just don't go as a Bel Air Volunteer Firefighter and ask for a discount get refused, then make stupid comments on Facebook.

I stopped by the new Sonic on Patapsco Avenue yesterday. I got there before Happy Hour ended, where drinks were half price. The place was not packed, but there was a decent number of cars there.

I stopped by the new Sonic on Patapsco Avenue yesterday. I got there before Happy Hour ended, where drinks were half price. The place was not packed, but there was a decent number of cars there.

A gift from GOd...

There is a nice Sonic on Route 40/Pulaski Highway right off of 695.....across from the Golden Ring Walmart. Now the location is very weird and not very convenient in terms of entering and leaving......once you visit yall will see what I'm talking about........that that whole area around Golden Ring and Route 40 is weird even if your going to Walmart. But the food IS worth it.

I often would get a skateboarded order even if I actually jsut drive off and not eat in my car. Cool experience.

There is another Sonic in Randallstown on Liberty Road, and another one in Easton on the Eastern Shore off Route 50 I believe.

On October 16 Sonic will open on Baltimore National Pike next to the new Goodwill store.

Both are where the old 84 Lumber used to be.

On October 16 Sonic will open on Baltimore National Pike next to the new Goodwill store.

Both are where the old 84 Lumber used to be.

I went there recently. They jammed that place into the location.