Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WickedSolo

Baltimore Ravens/Orioles Tattoos

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone have them?

There is a Chief on my base who is a Steelers fan - totally obnoxious one at that - and has a Steelers logo tattooed on his one arm and a Gold #7 on one calf.

I see a lot of guys from time to time that get like the "O" if they are Ohio State fans, etc.

Does anyone have a sports tattoo of some sort?

I have a design that I've thought up. I can't bring myself to go through with it because the Orioles are so atrocious. It incorporates both the O's and the Ravens and is heavy on MD pride featuring the state flag and a crab mallet.

Is that on his shoulder?

calf. he got it done by bull Bullet (who is a friend of ours) and Bullet's Ink in Mount Airy. Bullet actually put some ink on yamon figurs, evan oglesby, and ray rice recently (he did rice's "Gifted One" tattoo).

calf. he got it done by bull Bullet (who is a friend of ours) and Bullet's Ink in Mount Airy. Bullet actually put some ink on yamon figurs, evan oglesby, and ray rice recently (he did rice's "Gifted One" tattoo).

Nice!

It's a good looking tattoo. The colors are well done.

I have a design that I've thought up. I can't bring myself to go through with it because the Orioles are so atrocious. It incorporates both the O's and the Ravens and is heavy on MD pride featuring the state flag and a crab mallet.

You should do it. Put it on your arm or your thigh where only you can see it.

I'd be worried the Ravens would change their symbol. Certain teams like the Yankees or Steelers are never changing their logo but both the Ravens and Orioles have already done it.

Getting an old-school Oriole mascot wouldn't be too bad. But I like the whole "retro" feel and throwback stuff.

kinda OT, but theres a guy in dc with the redskins log on his shoulder, underneath of it is the lombardy trophies, underneath the trophis he has the initial of the superbowl mvp, he had the player autograph his arm and then the signature tattooed into his skin

kinda OT, but theres a guy in dc with the redskins log on his shoulder, underneath of it is the lombardy trophies, underneath the trophis he has the initial of the superbowl mvp, he had the player autograph his arm and then the signature tattooed into his skin

I saw that guy in the post once. can you say L O S E R ?

Yeah i'm not big on tats. All my buds have em, but i'm not big on them. I just ge this image of me getting old, and my tat turning into something else.

My bud has a hog on his right shoulder. It's petty sweety.

woo pig sooie!!