Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk Admin

Post your Outdoors photos

15 posts in this topic

You have to register but it doesn't ask much of anything.

Went there, registered, posted a few pics, and browsed around...pretty nice photo gallery.

There are some beautiful pictures posted there. Are they all from posters on this board?

LadyHollman, you have an eye for beauty. Do you do professional photography?

Thanks.

Nothing near pro really, you'd want my dad for that. Its just something I have always loved to do. Kind of a hobby ... makes me happy and whatnot to find interesting things/people particularly near or in the City.

I really liked the different posters landscape shots...very serene. Wonderful shot of a really big fish too...mmmm, stuffed with crab meat, mmmm.

Wonderful pictures. I need to see some beautiful things and there they were! Thanks for sharing, photographers.

have you checked out gunpowder state park , hammerman area in middle river? i have been going there for years and it always was a spotlessly clean park, until..............

the past month, if you go on the weekends, say a saturday afternoon and it is absolutely disgusting. There were illegals everywhere and when they left, their trash stayed. Thrown everywhere. beer cans/whiskey cans. dirty diapers on beach and in water. it was horrible. i pay for a yearly pass, but if this continues, i will stop going. Governor, good luck with befriending all your illegal friends. if you like them so much, put them up in tents on your own personal property and YOU and Kendall learn to live with them. You'll learn real quick the horrors you have done.

Will someone please tell me how to view the pics? All I can get is ads!

thats all there is mdcrab ...they have changed the page ....and should remove that sticky ...

thats all there is mdcrab ...they have changed the page ....and should remove that sticky ...

Thanks Olive!

There I was, a stranger in a strange land......:confused: