Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bronco

If the OH is so great why are you here?

108 posts in this topic

What I don't understand is if people don''t like it here why not just go join the OH board?

Is it the $25 fee?

It's said to be such a great board but the complainers about this board stay here.

That board does not permit other team threads.

Seems like an ideal board for some of the thread content moaners and 'real' fans here.:D

Personally, I stay here for Travis' insightful posts. He is the ray of sunshine that is missing at the Hangout. I read everything that he writes because he is so damn objective.

Keep up the good work Moon!!!

1 person likes this

Personally, I stay here for Travis' insightful posts. He is the ray of sunshine that is missing at the Hangout. I read everything that he writes because he is so damn objective.

Spot on! :P

TM

Why not convince that "ray of sunshine" into staying the OH board?:)

Why not convince that "ray of sunshine" into staying the OH board?:)

Because I wouldn't want some of the clouds on that board to get in the way.

TM is the counter balance for the doomers and gloomers, one Moon = about twelve gloomers.

1 person likes this

If you don't like the OH, why do you spend so much time talking about it?

If you don't like the OH, why do you spend so much time talking about it?

So much time?

Too bad you've been on vacation and you blew the baseball pics and you would have seen I really don't spend time talking about the OH board.

Just a question for those who always seem to biatch about thread content.

OH is exclusive O's talk.

If that's what the complainers like....that's the place to go.

As a MLB fan first,I enjoy reading and posting threads about other teams,MLB players,games etc.

I love it here.

So much time?

Too bad you've been on vacation and you blew the baseball pics and you would have seen I really don't spend time talking about the OH board.

Just a question for those who always seem to biatch about thread content.

OH is exclusive O's talk.

If that's what the complainers like....that's the place to go.

As a MLB fan first,I enjoy reading and posting threads about other teams,MLB players,games etc.

I love it here.

There are many fans here that are Orioles fans first and not "MLB fans first." OH is a good resource for those fans.

If you don't want to read about OH, don't open the threads. It's that simple and you're the one biatching and complaining, not anyone else.

There are many fans here that are Orioles fans first and not "MLB fans first." OH is a good resource for those fans.

Very well put.

TM

What I don't understand is if people don''t like it here why not just go join the OH board?

What I don't understand is this. Why do people post here who wanna talk yankees? I know go ahead and wave that "Let's talk Orioles or MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL" canned response, whatever, Coming here instead of a yankee board for some reason to talk more about the yankees than any other team? That's a bit strange if you ask me.

1 person likes this

What I don't understand is this. Why do people post here who wanna talk yankees? I know go ahead and wave that "Let's talk Orioles or MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL" canned response, whatever, Coming here instead of a yankee board for some reason to talk more about the yankees than any other team? That's a bit strange if you ask me.

Those that like to wave that excuse also fail to mention the title of the board: ORIOLES.

1 person likes this

But the yankees are the evil empire!

The team many love to hate,

KC,Pitt etc aren't as much entertainment but reading about washed up players like Giambi,Rivera,Mussina etc is interesting.

Especially when those players were said to be washed up years ago.

All kidding aside the board talk about MLB is an accepted policy by The Sun.

The majority of threads are about the O's and one has the option to ignore the threads that are about other teams.

The Yankees will always be a part of this board when the O's lose and when they win and fortunately the O's are winning.

If you don't want to read about OH, don't open the threads. It's that simple and you're the one biatching and complaining, not anyone else.

Geez...at least be original.

It's not the OH threads,it's people like you who cry about the people here.

If you're anO's fan first who bothered by thread content....the OH is your friend.

You won't leave though.

You can fight and start fights on the OH.

one has the option to ignore the threads that are about other teams.

One has the option to ignore the threads that are about OH.

One has the option to ignore the threads that are about OH.

:D

How'd ya make out with your baseball pics so far today?

Cheers!

I'll tell you why I pay close attention to the Yankees, probably more than other opponents. Year in and year out, they are the team to beat. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see the O's take a series from the MFYs. Beating the Royals or the Devil Rays is nice but just doesn't compare. Add to that the mellodrama surrounding their overpaid and aging superstars, and I just find it damned interesting. And I am Baltimore born and have been an O's fan since Jimmie "Dikes" (sp. to appease the Sunspot censors) was their manager. So it ain't because I'm a closet Yankees fan, there is simply too much going on there to ignore. Mussina Calls Out Pavano? To me that is interesting stuff. Sorry if it bores others.

:D

How'd ya make out with your baseball pics so far today?

Cheers!

Didn't check. Please don't tell me Rob won't count my picks!

I spend time on a few boards, Orioles, Ravens, Terps, various music boards.

Why can't you post on both?

Didn't check. Please don't tell me Rob won't count my picks!

I believe Rob won't count your pics.

Now post to me

I told you not to tell me that.

I believe Rob won't count your pics.

Now post to me

I told you not to tell me that.

Oh no!

I spend time on a few boards, Orioles, Ravens, Terps, various music boards.

Why can't you post on both?

You can.

Post on 100 boards.

I'm on many myself.

Sports,car boards etc.

It's crying about non Oriole threads on a board with a policy of accepting anything MLB.

Yes it's an O's board and the vast majority of threads are O's related.