Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mbking

Harford County Soccer

1,844 posts in this topic

The juniors from last year played together the entire offseason and it is now paying off as they are in the State Semi-finals, which is much farther than BA has been in many years

i dunno about much farther lol they made it one game further then the did last year

Lacrosse 17, I do not understand how you can say that last year's BA team was better than this year's. Sure last year's squad had Pat Meagher but besides him there were only 3 other seniors. The juniors from last year played together the entire offseason and it is now paying off as they are in the State Semi-finals, which is much farther than BA has been in many years. When there is no stud scorer and someone new scores every game, that shows how balanced Bel Air actually is, something that is rarely found.

And WAC, I see what you are saying now...the years threw me off since you were going by graduating years.

I saw last year's Bel Air team mid season. A few strong players but not real impressive.

i dunno about much farther lol they made it one game further then the did last year

its actually 2 games..

It sounds to me like Bel Air has had a very impressive season. Two very big wins against Fallston and Centennial in the playoffs this year probably boosted a lot of morale. All I can say is watch out for Franklin because they are far from a push over.

Congratulations Bel Air, you have had a tremendous season...go finish it!!

Just gonna throw some out there:

Fallston: Boyce and Bass (Twanmohs?)

Bel Air: Mayo and Stewart-Craig (Keller and Theis?)

CMW: Burgess and Mejia (Alexander and Lorenzet?)

JC: Wade?

HT: Landreth and Kenny--don't know last name

wait..since rj bass got all state he can still make all county? hm.

It woud be an atrocity if an All-State player did not make All-County lol. Of course you can make both. Colin Mayo (BA) and Chris Burgess (CMW) also made All-State.

And I would have to agree about Brendan Payne. Both he and Eric Chizmar were a dominant force in the midfield this year.

they did? they are not on the list? how many people can be on 1st team all county? and when do the coaches meet to decide who makes what not?

oh 2nd team..i thought u meant first. but its sad to see BA didnt win states...i was rooting for them..my harco..but oh well at least they got that far right?

From Bel Air:

1st team: Eric Chizmar, Colin Mayo, Brendan Payne, and Eric Stewart-Craig

2nd team: Sean Ellenby, Zach Keller, and Colin Theis

Full results should be out soon, they took pictures yesterday.