Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

55 Pagans Indicted On Federal Charges

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#1 manofthecrowd

manofthecrowd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,195 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

I remember hearing about the Pagans in the mid 90s as some of them were working as bouncers in Baltimore bars. I also remember them having a reputation as being bad***es who also happened to be incredibly Klannish in their beliefs.

Turns out their president is from Maryland and they are in trouble. I believe the technical term for it is "deep doo doo".

http://hosted.ap.org...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

National Pagans Motorcycle Club leaders and more than 50 members and associates of the outlaw biker gang are accused of plotting to kill and extort rivals to consolidate the club's power in the eastern U.S., according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday.

The defendants include national Pagans President David Keith "Bart" Barbeito of Myersville, Md., and national Vice President Floyd B. "Jesse" Moore of St. Albans. Also named are members and associates in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida.

(Emphasis mine)

Anyone have any interesting stories about these guys around here or clear up their "beliefs"?
Maryland, you asked for it and you've gotten it. Martin O'Mussolini. Mussolini went by il duce, for Martin, I prefer el *****.

#2 East_of_Here

East_of_Here

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,502 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

I work with a Pagans member. I don't think he was at work today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hand Soap
ö õ ö

#3 nptfool

nptfool

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

several pagans have participated in the local "toys for tots ride" over the many years it was held. many hold down respectable jobs and have normal families. as the article indicated they were only conspiring, no one was murdered, no harm no foul.

#4 manofthecrowd

manofthecrowd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,195 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

several pagans have participated in the local "toys for tots ride" over the many years it was held. many hold down respectable jobs and have normal families. as the article indicated they were only conspiring, no one was murdered, no harm no foul.

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum and that really says a lot. They were conspiring which meant if they didn't get stopped, someone would be dead!

That's like saying they shot 32 times at the guy but missed so no jail time is needed.:rolleyes:

As to your "toys for tots ride", there are plenty of drug dealers who have handed out turkeys at Thanksgiving over the years and even the mafia helped out Uncle Sam during WWII, it does not make them saints.
Maryland, you asked for it and you've gotten it. Martin O'Mussolini. Mussolini went by il duce, for Martin, I prefer el *****.

#5 Jack Dublin

Jack Dublin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34,913 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Back in the 70's, if the drugs came from the Pagans they were supposed to be great. Not that I knew anything about Pagans drugs, mind you.
"You cannot have a strong middle class without a strong labor movement."

President Barack Obama

#6 On The Inside

On The Inside

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

Barbeito has a history of domestic violence in Maryland. As for Toys for Tots runs. Yep they sure do that just like every other 1% gang out there. They also steal motorcycles, run meth, and commit assaults. Toys for Tots run in Baltimore maybe 15 years ago and a biker got shanked.

#7 nptfool

nptfool

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum and that really says a lot. They were conspiring which meant if they didn't get stopped, someone would be dead!

That's like saying they shot 32 times at the guy but missed so no jail time is needed.:rolleyes:

As to your "toys for tots ride", there are plenty of drug dealers who have handed out turkeys at Thanksgiving over the years and even the mafia helped out Uncle Sam during WWII, it does not make them saints.

these guys get high and talk, not much action. m13. the crips, bloods, and their various subsets are a much more important target than 700 old and fat white guys. i think the feds and the local enforcement agencies find it easier, safer, and more politically correct to go after the pagans.

#8 DRoc509

DRoc509

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

The Pagans were founded in MD...big presence in the Western MD, PA, WV area as well.

#9 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

Is the Fates Assembly MC now part of the Pagens?

#10 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

Is the Fates Assembly MC now part of the Pagens?

Whoa! Was I way off. They were absorbed by The Hells Angels.

#11 bobodean

bobodean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

I think you all should think twice before you bad mouth any Pagan member.
Obammy LOVES Guns
www.gunbanobama.com

I dont just say I own guns, I actually OWN guns
http://www.flickr.co...157615043276894

#12 DRoc509

DRoc509

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

I concur.

#13 golgo

golgo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,675 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

I dont think anyone has here.
"Meditation is terrific and all, but I've never heard of it saving anyone from a gang rape type situation."

"Lance Stephenson is like a supermodel with herpes"

#14 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,594 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

They should all be in prison
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity.
-- Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein

Kol Havakod le Zahal

באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ

The regime occupying Tehran must disappear from the page of time!

Me a racist

..No kidding

#15 manofthecrowd

manofthecrowd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,195 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

these guys get high and talk, not much action. m13. the crips, bloods, and their various subsets are a much more important target than 700 old and fat white guys. i think the feds and the local enforcement agencies find it easier, safer, and more politically correct to go after the pagans.

Yeah because trying to get someone killed is just a minor infraction.:rolleyes:

Nice try.

Edited by manofthecrowd, 06 October 2009 - 09:56 PM.

#16 benchmark

benchmark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

Yeah, them being the intellectual giants that they are and all. :rolleyes: Many years ago I used to frequent a dive in Balt Highlands, "Blinker Light" or something like that. They showed up and one thing led to another and I was asked is I wanted to be a "prospect",

Sounded like the initiation to "The Pharaohs" in American Graffiti except instead of the blood part the prospect got to shine someone else's bike. WOW, such a great deal eh? :rolleyes: I mean them being smart and all.

#17 ToxicBob

ToxicBob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

Over 50% of the membership of the Pagans are veterans. Why do you hate America?
It isn't the rebels who cause the troubles of the world. It's the troubles that cause the rebels.

#18 MarkP

MarkP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

No one was murdered, no harm, no foul???

18 U.S.C. § 373 : US Code - Section 373: Solicitation to commit a crime of violence
(a) Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct
constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted
use, or threatened use of physical force against property or
against the person of another in violation of the laws of the
United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of
that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to
persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be
imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment
or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of
the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime
solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life
imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty
years.
Marty the CASA humping chihuahua needs to be gone

#19 benchmark

benchmark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

They should all be in prison

Mid 70's they were, huge PCP bust. :)

#20 benchmark

benchmark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Over 50% of the membership of the Pagans are veterans. Why do you hate America?

No doubt you can back that ridicules statement up. Oh, didn't think so. :rolleyes: