Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fylde5

Billick to Notre Dame

63 posts in this topic

Link please ( could be a problem I am guessing), and put a question mark at the end of the thread title if you are going to wildly speculate.

The guy on the CBS halftime show said that he was being interviewed as we speal. Forgot the guys name.

Link please ( could be a problem I am guessing), and put a question mark at the end of the thread title if you are going to wildly speculate.

Being interveiwed this week. Everyone knows he interveiws well and you know he wants back in coaching. Who will beat him out?

why wouldn't they go after a catholic coach? John Gruden is catholic and from the midwest. Urban Meyer is catholic and certainly qualified. There are several others - Billick went to BYU right?

why wouldn't they go after a catholic coach? John Gruden is catholic and from the midwest. Urban Meyer is catholic and certainly qualified. There are several others - Billick went to BYU right?

So did Jim McMahon:rolleyes:

Is his money about to run out. If so he'll need to replenish his wallet. Maybe his style will translate into actual wins on the college level consistently. Bisciotti should be greatfull when he come off the books.

why wouldn't they go after a catholic coach? John Gruden is catholic and from the midwest. Urban Meyer is catholic and certainly qualified. There are several others - Billick went to BYU, right?

BYU is a Protestant (Mormon) University, not Catholic.

BYU is a Protestant (Mormon) University, not Catholic.

that's my point. They usually hire a catholic coach and there are several to choose from.

Man wonder how smart they feel about signing Weiss to that ten year extension a couple years ago... cha ching!

man you guys are gullible: its called the "Shotgun Effect"

Replace the pellets in a shotgun shell with a bunch of names of ex-high profile coaches and pull the trigger. Then see which one denies it the most; he is your man.

that's my point. They usually hire a catholic coach and there are several to choose from.

Man wonder how smart they feel about signing Weiss to that ten year extension a couple years ago... cha ching!

From my memory they always hire a Catholic coach.

Are they really interviewing coaches before they fire Weiss? Notre Dame usually isn't that classless.

I've been looking online and I can't find one thing other than chat boards. Not sure if there is much to this...plus like I said, there are some top notch Catholic coaches available that would likely get a look see first.

I've been looking online and I can't find one thing other than chat boards. Not sure if there is much to this...plus like I said, there are some top notch Catholic coaches available that would likely get a look see first.

Gruden whose father coached at Notre Dame and who is still active with the school makes the most sense.