Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Idearc media stock & class action lawsuit filed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Deltaair

Deltaair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:13 PM

Everyone,

If you were are or a former employee of Idearc, the spin-off of Verizon publishing of white and yellow pages, and purchased their stock either thru payroll deduction, or thru a broker or trading house, a class action lawsuit by a firm in New York and several other firms have been filed. You lost money as a result of their declining stock price, and the companys fraudulent management practices that deceived their stockholders which caused this decline in stock price. You may contact the firm of Greogry Egelston in New York at
212-227-1700. He is working with other regional law firms that contain plaintiffs such as myself in a class action lawsuit against Idearc Media based in Dallas Texas.
Should you call them tell them you were referred. You can recoup and recover any losses
from Idearc stock you purchased. The lawsuit has been filed and as of this writing is being served to them. I encourage anyone to act quickly.
You can also contact the firm of Rigrodsky & Long in Wilmington Delaware at 302-295-5310. Simply let them know you owned Idearc stock, you prurchased it at a set price and lost money as a result of their scam and cheating thru the securties system. Good Luck to everyone. Again, I am already a plaintiff in this class action lawsuit

Edited by Deltaair, 14 December 2009 - 08:09 PM.

Deltaair