Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
May 21st 2011

May 21st, 2011: Judgment Day

500 posts in this topic

Hmmm...so, would it be considered a sacrilegious lack of faith to not max out all your credit cards on 10/20/11??

Hey Frankly, you reminded me of another that wanted to be God....Good Luck:D

Isaiah:12 “ How you are fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,

You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart:

‘ I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;

I will also sit on the mount of the congregation

On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,

I will be like the Most High.’

15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,

To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Talk about a PP analogy. I don't want to be God. Never said I did. Therefore your post is nonsensical.

Of course this is all under the assumption that there is a God, and I'm open to people who oppose that opinion. But assuming there is, he would be the creator of all. I think that's a pretty universally accepted concept, unless you believe in multiple Gods. So I'm saying if there is a God, he created the devil.

Almost right. If there is a GOD and IF there is a Devil then God created him.

There could be a God but no Devil. Could there be a Devil but no GOd? I think, maybe yes.

I understand that it's beyond our ability, but that's not gonna stop me from trying to understand it by filling in the gaps with my own ignorant assumptions. I like to think, and it's no fun to just discard topics such as this simply because it's beyond us.

Understand now!!! Thanks.

agape

bob

There could be a God but no Devil. Could there be a Devil but no GOd? I think, maybe yes.

No Ben!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::)

God is eternal and the only uncreated being. The devil was created and choose to rebel against God.

agape

bob

Where is the evidence that the rapture is "delusional"....??? Your brother is safer believing in the rapture...because if he's right...you are going to be in Hades forever...while your brother goes straight to Heaven....you might find your brother is not delusional...if you pick up the Bible and actually read it....liberals will be laughing all the way to hell...and it's by choice...than you will have them all spend eternity laughing at the delusional brother who sits in paradise...while you sit in eternal torment....and hell is full of delusional people who never believed in hell. Of course..the Bible states that in the last days...there will be people purposefully ignorant...should anyone not belive in hell...just die tonight...without belief in Jesus Christ...and that's exactly where you will find yourself...by choice.

Are you making an assumption that all liberals are non-Christian? Of course there are many liberals that are Christians.

You're getting warmer.;)

I agree with everything except for the last statement. There most definitely could be a God but no Devil, which is actually what I believe. But no, there couldn't be a Devil and no God. God is the creator, there is nothing without him. If you mean to say that the Devil could be God and there's no positive force to oppose him, then I suppose that's plausible, even though it's a ****ty perspective.

And obviously all of this is assuming there is a God.

Fish dying, birds falling from the sky, dudes getting married, brothers and sisters what is this world coming too?

The world is coming to you stepping out of the closet and finally embracing your LGBT brothers and sisters... the inheritors of the Civil Rights movement.

Fish dying, birds falling from the sky, dudes getting married, brothers and sisters what is this world coming too?

Mother, mother

There's too many of you crying

Brother, brother, brother

There's far too many of you dying

You know we've got to find a way

To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father

We don't need to escalate

You see, war is not the answer

For only love can conquer hate

You know we've got to find a way

To bring some lovin' here today

Picket lines and picket signs

Don't punish me with brutality

Talk to me, so you can see

Oh, what's going on

What's going on

Ya, what's going on

Ah, what's going on

In the mean time

Right on, baby

Right on

Right on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong

Oh, but who are they to judge us

Simply because our hair is long

Oh, you know we've got to find a way

To bring some understanding here today

Oh

Picket lines and picket signs

Don't punish me with brutality

Talk to me

So you can see

What's going on

Ya, what's going on

Tell me what's going on

I'll tell you what's going on - Uh

Right on baby

Right on baby

Source: What's Going On

:D

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong

Oh, but who are they to judge us

Simply because our hair is long

Oh, you know we've got to find a way

To bring some understanding here today

Oh

I reckon Marvin Sr. didn't get the memo.:eek:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/

Exley is part of a movement of Christians loosely organized by radio broadcasts and websites, independent of churches and convinced by their reading of the Bible that the end of the world will begin on May 21, 2011

Birds falling from the sky, Earthquakes, Snow falling where it didn't normally fall before..........

And it's going to last until 12/21/2012?? Man, that's a long ending.

And it's going to last until 12/21/2012?? Man, that's a long ending.

The DVD version comes with 3 alternate endings. :)

It clearly say in the bible that no man knoweth the hour of his return. Perhaps they should read the book... Looks like cultist.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/

Birds falling from the sky, Earthquakes, Snow falling where it didn't normally fall before..........

The Bible states that no one except God knows when the end of time as we know it will come. It will start with the Rapture of believers from the earth which will mark the beggining of the great tribultation and a one world government.

For any church or person to say that they know the exact date is not peaking the truth. Throughout history there have been both church and cult leaders who have claimed to know the end date and have always been wrong.

I will say that things are happening in the world that seem to be falling in line with prophecy and the signs of the end of time in the physical world.

Go for it

I wasn't talking about myself and I didn't start the thread. So stop sweatin' me...

It clearly say in the bible that no man knoweth the hour of his return. Perhaps they should read the book... Looks like cultist.

ROFLMBAO!:P

You and your enslavement to the 'god' of Ebil White Debil.:P

...said Exley, a veteran of two deployments in Iraq.

Shell shocked?

...but Exley will shortly be gone: overseas, where she hopes to eventually make it back to Iraq.

"I don't really have plans to come back," she said. "Time is short."

I can understand that. Under the circumstances, that could be a little embarrassing. LOL.

That, ultimately, is what spurs on Exley, who said her beliefs have alienated her from most of her friends and family.

The great ones are always misunderstood.:D

The Bible states that no one except God knows when the end of time as we know it will come. It will start with the Rapture of believers from the earth which will mark the beggining of the great tribultation and a one world government.

For any church or person to say that they know the exact date is not peaking the truth. Throughout history there have been both church and cult leaders who have claimed to know the end date and have always been wrong.

I will say that things are happening in the world that seem to be falling in line with prophecy and the signs of the end of time in the physical world.

So it's been said every generation, each of which tends to view "their" time as significant. Few cultist predict an ending hundreds or thousands of years in the future, because that wouldn't get the immediate interest. And it's not that they were wrong, they were nuts, or opporotunists selling a book or otherwise duping the fools.

So it's been said every generation, each of which tends to view "their" time as significant. Few cultist predict an ending hundreds or thousands of years in the future, because that wouldn't get the immediate interest. And it's not that they were wrong, they were nuts, or opporotunists selling a book or otherwise duping the fools.

Just like the Gaian Warmer religious nutter freakbags.:D

The world is coming to you stepping out of the closet and finally embracing your LGBT brothers and sisters... the inheritors of the Civil Rights movement.

Actually, the LGBT movement grew out of the feminist movement and use the rhetoric of the feminists.