Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Letter to Obama, Moving to Mexico

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Derf

Derf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

Moving to Mexico

Dear Mr. President , U. S. Senate and Congress:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my husband's health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexico government forms, printed in Spanish, need to also be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
etc, etc, etc

http://www.facebook..../107720&h=42587

#2 Monroe

Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,391 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:09 PM

Moving to Mexico

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my husband's health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexico government forms, printed in Spanish, need to also be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
etc, etc, etc

I wonder if they are really leaving? Should we just follow all of Mexico's laws, can we import some Chinese laws?
Barry, covered in baby oil, will stand in front of a full-length mirror in an alcoholic blackout ... swaying back and forth admiring himself. - Gene

#3 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

I wonder if they are really leaving? Should we just follow all of Mexico's laws, can we import some Chinese laws?

Damn it man! Stop being parochial and xenophobic. We can adopt Mexican laws in regards to illegal immigration, Saudi laws in regards to property crimes and China's laws in regards to government corruption.
Vae Victus
Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Churchill
Of course we're trying to be tax-efficient. Who doesn't want to be tax-efficient?" - The Edge of U2 on the use of Dutch tax shelters.
Merchant of Death & Ascriber of Jahbulon.
My purity is corrupted by my humanity - Me.

Amir of the Kufr Mujahiddeen

#4 RuxtonRifle

RuxtonRifle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,508 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

Without importing acutal law from those lands, you can be guaranteed that Obama's Justice Nominees will be looking to laws from those lands and others to interpret or make our own.....all from The Bench.
--------------------

“The Right to Free Speech is not the same as a mandate to be heard.”

#5 Realistic767

Realistic767

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,186 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

Not just Mexico's laws.

How about just the rest of the world's laws regarding sovereignty?
He that lives upon HOPE will die fasting.
-- Ben Franklin

#6 mayday

mayday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

Moving to Mexico

etc, etc, etc

My Dearest Mr. Derf,

President Obama here.

I relayed your request to El Presidente Calderon. Mr. Calderon advises that you and all your relatives should simply cross the border at Brownsville, Texas and then stroll along the bank for about a mile and then wade across the Rio Grande back into the United States.

Make sure some U.S. border patrol agents spot you. Then run from them a little bit (just to make it look good) and let them catch you. Tell them you are illegals. If they say you don't look like Hispanics, accuse them of racial profiling. They'll apologize and transport you and yours to the Department of Social Services in Brownsville where you will register as Democrats and be given all the things you want as stated in your list above.

Simple!

#7 Monroe

Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,391 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

My Dearest Mr. Derf,

President Obama here.

I relayed your request to El Presidente Calderon. Mr. Calderon advises that you and all your relatives should simply cross the border at Brownsville, Texas and then stroll along the bank for about a mile and then wade across the Rio Grande back into the United States.

Make sure some U.S. border patrol agents spot you. Then run from them a little bit (just to make it look good) and let them catch you. Tell them you are illegals. If they say you don't look like Hispanics, accuse them of racial profiling. They'll apologize and transport you and yours to the Department of Social Services in Brownsville where you will register as Democrats and be given all the things you want as stated in your list above.

Simple!

And the power to even further marginalize the white conservatives.
Barry, covered in baby oil, will stand in front of a full-length mirror in an alcoholic blackout ... swaying back and forth admiring himself. - Gene

#8 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:07 PM

The Brown conservatives will marginalize the Black liberals.
Vae Victus
Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is -- the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Churchill
Of course we're trying to be tax-efficient. Who doesn't want to be tax-efficient?" - The Edge of U2 on the use of Dutch tax shelters.

#9 Monroe

Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,391 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

The Brown conservatives will marginalize the Black liberals.

Blacks aren't liberal, we're just anti white conservative.

#10 Contumacious

Contumacious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Moving to Mexico

Dear Derf:

Don't flocking bother me with that crap now since I am trying to figure out how much we have to inflate the currency in order pay for the Iraqi-Afpak military incursions, my hellcare law and all the other stuff you *******ed parasites demand.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse.

Love

O'bama

Illegal and Undocumented Alien

."It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

#11 dsummoner

dsummoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56,319 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

Very liberal are American Blacks. The Browns (part White themselves), however, are not.
Vae Victus

#12 aped

aped

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

Moving to Mexico

etc, etc, etc

I think it is only fair that Mexico accommodate this lady's request.

During the campaign, she proved allergic to briefings and remained determined to stay uncorrupted by knowledge.

Richard Cohen, "Dodging an Alaskan Bullet", Washington Post, July 7, 2009

#13 Monroe

Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,391 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

I think it is only fair that Mexico accommodate this lady's request.

Especially if she's a white lady.:rolleyes:

#14 Derf

Derf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

My Dearest Mr. Derf,

President Obama here.

Simple!

:) Good one Mayday. Thanks for the laugh.

#15 tampafan

tampafan

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

My Dearest Mr. Derf,

President Obama here.

Simple!

P.S. - Be sure to come back pregnant. Then your new native-born illegal alien child will have preferential treatment in all aspects of society, especially in getting admitted to the college of your choice at no expense to you, qualified or not.

Yours truly,

Barry

cc: Janet Napolitano
Dept of HHS
SSA
IRS (for future tax credits and deductions not available to tax payers)
“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” President James A. Garfield

#16 TheJoeFlaccoShow

TheJoeFlaccoShow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,557 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

Would you be able to form a coherent sentence in the words "white" and "black" were not allowed to be used?

Doubt it.

#17 Contumacious

Contumacious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Would you be able to form a coherent sentence in the words "white" and "black" were not allowed to be used?

Doubt it.

Of course he could .

The typical neonazi is fluent in German.

Illegal and Undocumented Alien

."It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

#18 2Turnin2Burnin

2Turnin2Burnin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

And unable to think a coherent thought of their own, don't forget that. :)

#19 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,222 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

Without importing acutal law from those lands, you can be guaranteed that Obama's Justice Nominees will be looking to laws from those lands and others to interpret or make our own.....all from The Bench.

Rehnquist, Scalia and Thomas Cited Foreign Law
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#20 aped

aped

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

Well it's only fair since we accommodate all of their brown ladies and we make their brown kids citizens. America is so bigoted. Yawn. Your life as a black man would have been far different if you were born a Black Mexican as opposed to a Black American.

http://www.time.com/...1922192,00.html

"The two races that are most discriminated against here are the blacks and the indigenous — but it is more accepted against blacks," says Hemeregildo Fernandez, a doctor in Yanga and one of the few blacks still living in town. His office is tucked on a narrow street that juts off the main square, where the rotund man with warm brown skin and salt-and-pepper hair receives a fluctuating stream of patients. The majority of the black Mexican population works in agriculture, fishing or construction, and while, like Fernandez, some have achieved notable positions in coastal towns, he says, "Most blacks have no economic power."

Black Mexican activists estimate the population of Afro-Mexicans at about 1 million, but there are no official figures. Earlier this year, they petitioned the National Institute of Statistics and Geography to include the Afro-Mexican population as a separate category in the next census, in 2010. Official statistics do not recognize blacks as a separate ethnic group (56 indigenous groups are officially accredited, the largest ones being the Nahuatl and the Maya, numbering more than 2 million each). As a result, Afro-Mexicans say they have been left out of institutional programs and are without a cultural identity. The group Mexico Negro A.C. is linking with similar Afro-descendant organizations in Latin America that have achieved success in securing better treatment. "We no longer want to be detained by security agents in our own country who say that in Mexico there are no blacks," says Rodolfo Prudente Dominguez, an activist with Mexico Negro.

The Afro-Mexicans face considerable hurdles. Prevailing stereotypes paint the group as happy to live the simple life apart from the rest of society, with no interest in education. The all-black shantytowns near Yanga lack schools, and eager young migrants who move to bigger cities for work complain of blatant discrimination. A report released late last year by Mexico's Congress said that roughly 200,000 black Mexicans who reside in the rural areas of Veracruz and Oaxaca and in tourist cities like Acapulco are out of the reach of social programs like employment support, health coverage, public education and food assistance.

Read more: http://www.time.com/...l#ixzz0m9gUB6z4

During the campaign, she proved allergic to briefings and remained determined to stay uncorrupted by knowledge.

Richard Cohen, "Dodging an Alaskan Bullet", Washington Post, July 7, 2009