Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhoIsJohnGalt

Terps bracket looks great now!

8 posts in this topic

is this year finally the year the Terps get back to the championship game? with Syracuse knocked out, the bracket is looking pretty good. Cottle needs to get the team ready for next week and an 8-6 Irish team, followed by a game against either Cornell or Army, either of which would be 12-5 by then, but the Terps will be favored in any of those matchups. if i had to bet, i'd say a rematch with UVa in the championship game looks likely now. that would be a heckuva game.

Of course, all the Terps had to do was beat UMass during Joe Walter's senior year to make the final. So I'll keep my fingers crossed.

d'oh!

should've dumped Cottle and hired Tierney when he was available. :(

the men's lax title drought is now at 35 years.

i'm getting sick of "wait until next year". i've had enough of that with the O's.

is this year finally the year the Terps get back to the championship game? with Syracuse knocked out, the bracket is looking pretty good. Cottle needs to get the team ready for next week and an 8-6 Irish team, followed by a game against either Cornell or Army, either of which would be 12-5 by then, but the Terps will be favored in any of those matchups. if i had to bet, i'd say a rematch with UVa in the championship game looks likely now. that would be a heckuva game.

Not so much

The ol' cart before the horse trick! Chuckle, Chuckle.

No.

Terps upset by unseeded ND.

Md coach describes this loss worst in his coaching career.

i like your material galt but come on, tierney went to colorado to retire and enjoy the cheap cost of living with his kids/grandkids...he already ensured his kids admission to princeton by being the coach and his grandkids will get in on his legacy. no need to stay now. why would he go to one of the worst environments in all of div 1 lacrosse? as tony montana said "i don't need that s in my life!"

d'oh!

the men's lax title drought is now at 35 years.

i'm getting sick of "wait until next year". i've had enough of that with the O's.

You honestly think Tierney would have left Princeton to come to UMD? I am sure he went to Denver to get AWAY from the pressure, not turn up the heat!!!