Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

Hog wings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jaz

Jaz

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,193 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

Quite possibly the best food ever invented. Its like a rib, and a drumstick, all in one.

How come you can't buy these things everywhere? I have been getting them at the Amish market [porky's place] for a few years, but I have never seen them anyplace else.

#2 bluecrab420

bluecrab420

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

Quite possibly the best food ever invented. Its like a rib, and a drumstick, all in one.

How come you can't buy these things everywhere? I have been getting them at the Amish market [porky's place] for a few years, but I have never seen them anyplace else.

Check this site out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 PaintLady

PaintLady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,306 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

jaz...pizza hut here advertises "wild wings"...i don't know if they're the same thing as what bluecrab posted. i always wondered what in the heck they were. they sound fattening and yummy. :D
What happens when we're dead? The irony is that all our questions will be answered after we die. We spend our whole life trying to figure out the truth and the only way we'll find out what it is, is to get hit by a bus. And the only comfort for Christians is that God is driving that bus. - John Ryman

#4 bluecrab420

bluecrab420

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

jaz...pizza hut here advertises "wild wings"...i don't know if they're the same thing as what bluecrab posted. i always wondered what in the heck they were. they sound fattening and yummy. :D

Anything fattening has to be good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Aga

Aga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,034 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Jaz, you are RIGHT!

There was a restaurant around here called Parobalo's or something like that, they sold those wings as an appetizer... damn good!!

The price was kinda steep thought, you got 4 wings for $12.

“Any man can hold her hand, only the elite can hold her feet" - Sole Man

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I Dream of Peace" - LeRoy Bell

"This machine surrounds hate and causes it to surrender" - Pete Seeger