Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WV Orange & Black

Help Capture Maryland's 25 Most Wanted

60 posts in this topic

What a racist thread. Why can't you find a list of white most wanted criminals?!!!

What is racist about posting a link to an article that was published today? Because the men happen to be black, doesn't make the POSTER racist, nor does it make the thread racist. Every citizen should be thankful we have a link such as this one that allows us to see what criminals are out there. And maybe, just maybe, by posting on here, one of those criminals can be captured. What a shame that you had to throw the "race card" into a thread that was started in hopes to help protect Maryland's citizens.

You would think that he would post something with at least a couple of white faces.:rolleyes:
Sounds to me like your beef should be with either WJZ (for reporting the story) or MD Division of Parole & Probation (for coming up with the list).

Oh, never mind.

What is racist about posting a link to an article that was published today? Because the men happen to be black, doesn't make the POSTER racist, nor does it make the thread racist. Every citizen should be thankful we have a link such as this one that allows us to see what criminals are out there. And maybe, just maybe, by posting on here, one of those criminals can be captured. What a shame that you had to throw the "race card" into a thread that was started in hopes to help protect Maryland's citizens.

Gotcha, B'more gal. Turn on your sarcasm detector. But, why are the most wanted criminals all black? I work in the Biz and I know some scary white criminals.

Gotcha, B'more gal. Turn on your sarcasm detector. But, why are the most wanted criminals all black? I work in the Biz and I know some scary white criminals.

Because the white criminals are at home when the warrant task force people go to pick them up.

Hey, give 'em credit where credit is due: They caught one of 'em.

Good for them! Now maybe they can replace him with a white guy. Oddly enough, this about the only time you canactually say those words without being in sheep dip. Replace him with a white guy!

This is quite disturbing. Why are no asians on the list?

Racism.

Only if they use race as a factor of any kind. Just like any other "ism." There are both negative and positive aspects of Racism. We use postive manifestations of Racism to keep Negative manifestations of racism in check. Like Affirmative Action. There are also other positive manifestations of Racism that are also called cultural. But anytime you contemplate people in terms of their race, be it possitive or negative, you are engaging in racism.

That sounds like a racist remark to me:rolleyes:

Let me think now... nope... don’t recall leading any of these individuals to commit the crimes which brought them to their notoriety. Okay let me think again.... nope.... wasn’t working at WJZ or MD DPSCS at the time this story was produced.

Hey I know, call up Andrea Fujii at WJZ or Gary Maynard over at MD DPSCS and direct your illogical reasoning to them.

Somehow, I think based on this comment, you wouldn’t know a “racist remark” if one reached up and smacked you. :rolleyes: