Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fb4l

Harco Football 2010

1,078 posts in this topic

I heard that MD Christian has a pretty good team. Last year they did pretty good. It is ashame they cant play some of the other schools in Harford County.

Yes i agree. It is disappointing. but how about the HARCO teams

OH and before i forget. did you guys hear about Bayer from NH is injured and out for season from getting tackled during a 7 on 7 game. thats terrible. is this true, i am not 100 percent positive.

OH and before i forget. did you guys hear about Bayer from NH is injured and out for season from getting tackled during a 7 on 7 game. thats terrible. is this true, i am not 100 percent positive.

I hope that is not true. That would really suck.

Tell me about it. i heard he tore his meniscus. not good news for NH

I dont think a torn meniscus would hold him out for the season. Honestly if they hurry up and operate he might not miss a game at all. That is a quick surgery.

I tore all 4 of mine and my ACL.

True that is just what i heard. Sorry if i am wrong. Anyways, how is PMILL looking without BURKE and Lafluer

True that is just what i heard. Sorry if i am wrong. Anyways, how is PMILL looking without BURKE and Lafluer

Pmill didnt really have Lafluer last year so I doubt that will effect them much. They still have Wann.

Bayer , according to coach Brinkman, is out 4-6 weeks and will hopefully only miss the scrimmages.

Wann looks OK but not great, better than Fallston's new QB and about the same as CMWs, but nowhere near NH's who outplays all of them. Maryland Christian has a good offense but mainly due to their receivers. They all run deep routes and the QB puts up long balls.

I am hearing generally the same things also. How are the receivers looking for the home school team, NH and pmill?

I am hearing generally the same things also. How are the receivers looking for the home school team, NH and pmill?

From what I hear:

NH looks good and the QB has not missed a step since last season.

MD Saints also look impressive but they are running "gimmic" plays just for 7v7and not plays they will be running during the season.

PMill looks ok and have heard that the coaching staff for PMill has been acting like a bunch of a-holes!

Fallston QB, from my understanding, is the same Kelly kid from last season.

CMW is running all play action passing.

And on the RT 40 side, EWood is awful and so is HT. Aberdeen is doing ok and BA is running the spread, which they will not be running during the regular season.

A torn miniscus is not the end world, and im sure he will work through it and have a good year however that will slow him down a lot and he was not very fast to begin with.

I'm new to Northern Harford County (my son will eventually attend NHHS) and I thought I'd jump into this thread and learn all I needed to know about HarCo football. Instead, here's what I've come away with:

While passionate to the point of being driven to personal attacks, supporters (or at least those 'in the know') of Havre de Grace, Edgewood, and Joppatowne appear to struggle with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and (at times) expressing complete, intelligent thoughts.

New to Harford County, I've got to admit I'm relieved my son's headed to NHHS. I'm looking forward to the start of the season!

LOL great post! While I went to BA, I really like North Harford. My wife went there and the community is great. He should have a very good expierence playing for coach Brinkman. Welcome to HARCO!

HARCO is a well rounded football place. Its all fun and good talk. welcome

I'm new to Northern Harford County (my son will eventually attend NHHS) and I thought I'd jump into this thread and learn all I needed to know about HarCo football. Instead, here's what I've come away with:

While passionate to the point of being driven to personal attacks, supporters (or at least those 'in the know') of Havre de Grace, Edgewood, and Joppatowne appear to struggle with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and (at times) expressing complete, intelligent thoughts.

New to Harford County, I've got to admit I'm relieved my son's headed to NHHS. I'm looking forward to the start of the season!

that is bekause us po folk down on da rt 40 corridor is unedukated.Wit thoughts like dat yo shall fit in reel good up in dat end up da county.

Why dont you stop beating around the bush and just say what you really mean. Look on any thread on this entire forum and you will see the same stuff even grads. from private school dont type on here like they are writing a paper. Some of us post from cell phones.

Not from HC but that was pretty offensive to the people in that area. I love these forums because people say what they really feel behind the keyboard i dont know any one who spell checks every post they write.

Not from HC but that was pretty offensive to the people in that area. I love these forums because people say what they really feel behind the keyboard i dont know any one who spell checks every post they write.

There is 2 of us from joppatowne and 1 from HDG. So he has made up his mind on a entire area on what 3 people post on a forum.

There is 2 of us from joppatowne and 1 from HDG. So he has made up his mind on a entire area on what 3 people post on a forum.

I shouldn't even respond. I have no respect for those that come on this forum to attack others but would not repeat the same in person. Jtowne you know that we have occasionally went back and forth but definetly would get along in person.

And for whoever finds in themselves the need to critisize my spelling, grammar, and punctuation I would tell them to get a life. I always post on this forum by way of mobile phone. And in addition to that I am often times at work. I wouldn't capitalize or use an apostrophe ever if my phone didn't do it for me. Too much of a nuisance.

Scottie, I attended Aberdeen High School and my son is attending Bel Air High School. I have a complete and intelligent thought for you : you are an ***. You should go back to Pennsiltucky were you came from, Hazzard County has enough red necks running around.

The word out is that NH, Maryland Saints, and PMILL. All have one stand out receiver. I don't have the names thought, hopefully I will find time Tuesday to make it out to North Harford for the evening.

that is bekause us po folk down on da rt 40 corridor is unedukated.Wit thoughts like dat yo shall fit in reel good up in dat end up da county.

Why dont you stop beating around the bush and just say what you really mean. Look on any thread on this entire forum and you will see the same stuff even grads. from private school dont type on here like they are writing a paper. Some of us post from cell phones.

Scottie, I attended Aberdeen High School and my son is attending Bel Air High School. I have a complete and intelligent thought for you : you are an ***. You should go back to Pennsiltucky were you came from, Hazzard County has enough red necks running around.

Wow.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I said exactly what I meant. It was an observation based on what I read in this thread. I graduated over a decade ago from a great football school, Eastern Tech, and this thread stood out as an anomaly and only for being a little over the top through the eyes of a dad and prospective HarCo High School football parent.

As far as spelling/grammar/etc. go, maybe my standards are too high? Even on a message board, if you want to be read and respected and have your opinion valued, maybe you should spell properly, express intelligent thoughts, and refrain from personal attacks.

You put it out there on a message board...don't get your boxers bunched when someone chimes in with their own two cents.

Again, before there are any more personal attacks...it was my observation of the supporters/fans that spoke out on behalf of those schools in this thread. In this thread. IN THIS THREAD.

I see how the tongue-in-cheek approach I took might have left it to interpretation, though, and if any of you interpreted it "that way", I apologize whole-heartedly. Seriously.

The only thing I take offense to is the Pennsyltucky comment...I was born and raised in Baltimore County. Essex to be specific. So, you know...I'm better than all of you. :D

Honestly...I'm sorry. My bad.

Pretty amazing stuff and it's only 7 vs 7 season!! Food for thought ... if you don't like the thread you can always find another one or start your own.

Personally I enjoy this thread and the post even if the spelling is incorrect and even when I disagree with others or they disagree with me, the banter is great!!

As far as your last comment "You're better than all of us".... That just goes to show that you're half the man must of us are.

Pretty amazing stuff and it's only 7 vs 7 season!! Food for thought ... if you don't like the thread you can always find another one or start your own.

Personally I enjoy this thread and the post even if the spelling is incorrect and even when I disagree with others or they disagree with me, the banter is great!!

As far as your last comment "You're better than all of us".... That just goes to show that you're half the man must of us are.

It was a joke! The last part was CLEARLY a joke! A self-depricating joke. Wow...tell me someone else got that. Please? Someone familiar with Essex? Anyone? Sheesh.

The 'banter' (as you put it) was a bit surprising to me. That's all. Man alive...