Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SomeIdiot

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring Fight

13 posts in this topic

This is hands down one of the craziest things I've ever heard. Story is over a month old so sorry if it was already posted and I missed it but this definitely blew my mind.

http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The lion killed 28 of the midgets in 12 minutes, and the rest were rendered unable to fight back. I think this is a horrible story, and shows exactly how stupid people really can be.

The first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was that god is ANGRY. First the Jesus statue gets struck by lightning the other day, then the 42 midgets get mauled by a lion...the same number of kids that got mauled by the two bears from the Elijah story in the bible.

The first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was that god is ANGRY. First the Jesus statue gets struck by lightning the other day, then the 42 midgets get mauled by a lion...the same number of kids that got mauled by the two bears from the Elijah story in the bible.

How do you remember that stuff??? I've never even heard that story. (and you know how good I was at studying the bible :P)