Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daravenator

stocks you like for growth in the future

367 posts in this topic

Speak for yourself.

The Mexican just bought 370,000 shares at $32+ on the open market for his personal account this week. I don't think he would have spent over $11 million if he didn't think the future was rosy.

Speak for yourself.

The Mexican just bought 370,000 shares at $32+ on the open market for his personal account this week. I don't think he would have spent over $11 million if he didn't think the future was rosy.

I saw that .....

it also got a new buy upgrade ......

It comes with a downside though. They are getting closer to the point when they can just  pay us off and take the whole thing private but we will still get $41 bucks a share or so.

It comes with a downside though. They are getting closer to the point when they can just  pay us off and take the whole thing private but we will still get $41 bucks a share or so.

that happened to me with another peruvian copper company about 5 years ago .....

I have a buddy of mine that is really ADD but everything he touches turns to gold. I told him to buy PCU. He buys CUP and makes money. I told him to buy NM and he mistakenly buys NMM and makes money...

It's just a solidly run company with a niche product.  We bought it in the bottom of the cycle and I knew it would go up. This whole Severstal thing came out of the blue and was very fortuitous.

We got our shares in 2006. It was like $2 a share and it ran up to $40 and I didn't sell it. It could vey well go to $40+ again.

Edited by Shad

got in portugal telephone today .......

penny stock after getting hammered recently after some issue with a merger (and holding bad paper from distressed bank).....

hard to find companies these days at the bottle of a cycle or at 52 week lows (that are making money and paying dividends).....

lots of debt, but what the heck, at an all time low, just looking for a quick double digit return with a recovery ......

15%+ in 2 weeks, not a bad start .......

6%+ yield at these prices too ....

Edited by Eastside Terp