Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PANTHER

????????

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday, I took a family member to Dunbar so she could register her daughter for school. And to my wonder I say Deontay McManus walking the halls. This made me think, because I thought he was supposed to be going to Connecticut for school, and why would he still be at Dunbar this time of the summer. Meth, you gotta know something man, whats going on, is he staying, because if so, this would just solidify Dunbar place as the reigning kings of Bmore, help there chances of going M & T

tremendously. Hey METH!!! don't hold out on us bro, its getting to close to football season to have me on pins and needles.

Yesterday, I was at Dunbar with a friend while they were registering there kid, and happened to see Deontay McManus walking the halls with I guess was his mother and coach smith. This confused me because I thought he was attending a prep in Connecticut this upcoming school year. I'm just wondering now after seeing that, if he is staying at Dunbar. METH, whats up?

I don't have any info, but last I checked, it is mid July, and Dunbar has a weight room. And his dad said just about a week ago he was connecticut bound.

Why didnt you just ask him if you saw him walking around in the halls????????

He was actually with I think was his mother, like I said I was there helping someone else take care of enrollment, it just struck me as strange to see him there this time of the summer if he were going to school in connecticut.

Maybe he is withdrawing which should be done in person. You need to take records with you to your new school.

Maybe he is withdrawing which should be done in person. You need to take records with you to your new school.

That could be it. I am pretty sure he isn't going to be at Dunbar this year.