Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinkb

MD Girls HS Basketball 2010-11

2,015 posts in this topic

Do you have some more inside info These parents don't care about loyalty. They care about attention for themselves. It is sad. Memo to parents. YOUR CHILD IS NOT LEBRON. THIS IS NOT DECISION 2010. YOUR CHILD IS NOT FAVRE. Memo to coaches: I feel bad for Poly's Coach. She is going to endure what her hallway rival endured last year. Free agent rumors.

Just heard from some great Bmore sources that are trying to get it right.

Division I-Digital, Dunbar, Poly, Patterson, Western, & City all in the same division. Best 2 teams make the City Championship. Finally Mamba you can finally put bmore girls in your top 20 division in the area.

That would be a step in the right direction but Patterson would have trouble competing. Not much in their pipleline to get kids and no real way to recruit. I know a couple of the charter school are building solid programs and after a year probation they can compete in 1A I believe. Coppin Academy has an excellent coach in Dafne Blakeny and the academics are good. I hear that M.A.T.H.S (Maryland Academy of Tech,Health and Science) is building something nice over there as well and could be the next Digital Harbor.

That would be a step in the right direction but Patterson would have trouble competing. Not much in their pipleline to get kids and no real way to recruit. I know a couple of the charter school are building solid programs and after a year probation they can compete in 1A I believe. Coppin Academy has an excellent coach in Dafne Blakeny and the academics are good. I hear that M.A.T.H.S (Maryland Academy of Tech,Health and Science) is building something nice over there as well and could be the next Digital Harbor.

Dafney is good...good luck to her. How do you think New Town will do if Tucker transfers in. I know that Carrington pretty much led Dundalk to the county championship by herself.

Dafney is good...good luck to her. How do you think New Town will do if Tucker transfers in. I know that Carrington pretty much led Dundalk to the county championship by herself.

TS, are you working it out behind the scenes again? She's a special talent so she could do the same thing Carrington did out in the county since its pretty bad out there now. So is it Poly, St.Frances and then New Town or St.Frances, New town and then Poly? Will it be the same 10 to 12 games a year? They only work on one year contracts so we'll see.

So we are waiting for one player to pimp several schools: New Town, St. Franny, or Poly. Wow, and we all know it's not the kid. It decision Dad.

Division I is pretty good because Ciara from Patterson will steal a few wins. Alexis-Digital, Da-Da City, Jannah-Poly, Shelly Dunbar, Brielle-Western.

So we are waiting for one player to pimp several schools: New Town, St. Franny, or Poly. Wow, and we all know it's not the kid. It decision Dad.

Division I is pretty good because Ciara from Patterson will steal a few wins. Alexis-Digital, Da-Da City, Jannah-Poly, Shelly Dunbar, Brielle-Western.

Is this to be for this season or next year?

They say St.Frances is the top team because of two new arrivals. Is there the same two was at Western and they was rank very high, what did they do? Know there at St.Frances, if they dont do good your blame this coach too, right? Not saying the girls not good but they have to play together as one unit and it always some other girl will get mad. That will mess up that chemisty, because someone else geting the hype.

ok sports fans hear we go. tucker and alston just sign there one year tenders with sfa yesterday after passing there physicals. let the criticism begin.

ok sports fans hear we go. tucker and alston just sign there one year tenders with sfa yesterday after passing there physicals. let the criticism begin.

All of us junkies will be right here! B):eek::D:rolleyes:

Gotta love Baltimore Girl's basketball. Do any teams get any players to be named later or compensatory drafts? Where does that leave King in all this? She had an awesome summer. So is it her teamvstill? Does she get the credit like Wade or Does Shelton (Pat Riley)? Was their any tampering? Or did the E Ness do a Big campaign to land them their?

King and Alston left workouts monday afternoon jump in a hack, went over to Tuckers house and the rest is history. This is Kings team. She needed some help this year, so she called some of her superfreinds to join her; SID COLE. DAJA BELT, INFINITI ALSTON and AURRIANNA FOOTE. Everone came except FOOTE. Look 4 her next year.Lol! Theese girls all played 4 MYBA back n the day, so they all get along. This is going 2 be an exciting year 4 the IAAM STAY TUNED.

King and Alston left workouts monday afternoon jump in a hack, went over to Tuckers house and the rest is history. This is Kings team. She needed some help this year, so she called some of her superfreinds to join her; SID COLE. DAJA BELT, INFINITI ALSTON and AURRIANNA FOOTE. Everone came except FOOTE. Look 4 her next year.Lol! Theese girls all played 4 MYBA back n the day, so they all get along. This is going 2 be an exciting year 4 the IAAM STAY TUNED.

Tucker enrolled in New Town last week..very strange

This is third child Tucker has done this to. First the son, then Amirah. Now Jannah, After he uses this school and he will move on to another school. How about we look at Jannah's stat's from Western last yr and see if their was justification for her to leave.

To much time is being spent talking about tucker or alston and the escapade of player agents i.e. fathers that have too much time on their hands. I could care less where they go to school.

Tucker enrolled in New Town last week..very strange

Apparently its par for the course.

Come on Bro. Superfriends? King's team? When did this happen? The kid is very athletic but what did she do last year? Maybe 2 points a game? I don't know about this Foote kid or Belt but I heard Cole can play. The rest have not had much impact as of yet in high school, but these days it seems to be all about potential. How did the MYBA thing turn out? What exactly are you looking for in a program or school since you put this out there? Inquiring minds want to know. Not trying to be critical or be in your business but if you put it out there.....

pghoops IM JUST HAVING FUN people take this stuff too personal not saying ur one of them. But 4 the record, TK had an outstanding summer. She has an artical written about her in Hoopgurzls,made allstar at the USJN and played well at the FILA NATIONALS. MYBA 95s were threepeet champs that went there seperate ways when that dumb rule allowed 12u teams 2 stay back another year. As far as what im looking 4 in a program, u would have 2 pull me up somewhere and i would tell u.OH, the superfriends thing, just having fun.

MYBA 95s would win in the MD region and get beat when they venture to PV. Let's get that straight before people start thinking that was the best team in the Balt.-DC area. They were going to breakup before that "dumb dumb" rule when they were 12U.

Tucker will help, but does that mean the girl from the Shooting Stars (6'3) will play PF where she belongs? How is her recovery from that injury?

Where will they be next year?

themamba is in for a little fun.

(while I take respite from my day job, 'cause if I take a look at another mls #, I'm going to go 50 TYSON out here).

Called my man 'Benny the Butcher' and he still likes the money on the Panthers nabbing TUCKER despite an intriguing NEW TOWN scenerio that has had the hot stove simmering. Hell, we didn't know until the first weekend of December last year as to see who was going to put up their DUKES in the IAAM as far as the shift of power. The PANTHERS won that battle and apparently are the front runners again in the free agent market. With an anticipated un-capped year coming in '11-12 and a collective bargaining agreement to iron out, you got to get in where you fit in. Adding TUCKER, could, in my opinion, move them right under SPALDING as the Charm City favorites and #4 in MD/DC behind the CAVS, ST. JOHNS and #1 RIVERDALE BAPTIST as opposed to a possible #5 in the IAAM without her and an inexplicable ranking outside the local top 7. With all due respect to the sophomores KING and ALSTON, anything ranked higher would be uncivilized. The PANTHERS are looking to replace 4 starters including 3 veterans that have been instrumental in the PANTHER success for 3 seasons. KING is a nice talent and top recruit in her class and ALSTON has been on the radar for a minute but neither has been counted on to carry their respective teams at this level. With KING and COLE, the PANTHERS have a relatively nice backcourt and with ALSTON, provided she's healthy, a post with unmatchable size. But the PANTHERS would have a glaring weakness to compete with the competition they would play and that is scoring. Enter TUCKER, who among many of her talents, has scoring at the top of her list along with shooting skills, size and basketball know-how. Despite the Big 3 getting together (allegedly) and, albeit not on the sunny shores of Miami Beach but in 'Charm City' for a chance to suit up and play for the dominant IAAM power and put the PANTHERS on the prowl, themamba still has the CAVALIERS from SPALDING as the favorites in the IAAM with their entire team returning with another year of experience. Instead of palms outside American Airlines Arena, the PANTHERS offer a listen in on the "last call for chow" on East Chase Street and a chance for another title. We'll see if the 'Wizard' can 'supermax' the talents of the PANTHER Big 3 as well as the rest of the young PANTHERS in the den.

----------------------------------

Benny is a bad boy with that cleaver but even a badder boy when it comes to the mechanics of the underground and the word through the gutters. I said, "Benny, what's the deal with the talented 6'2 Gold post ?" He brought me to the back room, (it's cool, me and Benny have been cool for a while, we're like family), and said "mamba, meanwhile, while the Big 3 from MYBA was sortin' things out, the Joint Chiefs of Staff got together for their own pow-wow and decided they needed some ammunition to supply recently appointed Lt. Col. General John Mason some sure-enough firepower to battle with the 'Legend' and the defending state champs on 175. Guess they (they being the 'STANGS) said if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (I kid because I love....to stir things up) (jk). However the time and place of the meeting is classified and will never be disclosed. This, Benny could say. "Let's just say the Lt. Col. General will be getting a 6'2 Barnum to go with an already proven BAILEY to create a complete circus along 175 and Riva Road. BAILEY and the 'STANGS went 22-2 last year with both l's coming to the WILDCATS. What a circus this season should be.

(Think about it, who needs the games. Even in real life that has become reel life, the non-sporting events take a front seat to the games themselves. Call it the Illuminati, the Apocalypse, whatever. It's here. Tiger. Clemens. 'The Decision'. 'The Minndecision featuring Brett Favre'. The writing is on the wall. Till somebody changes their mind and erases that and writes a new script.)

As TS stated, stay tuned, this could be interesting. And if not, we'll make it interesting. Trust.

Hey Layup3,unfortunately,the big kid from the SS is gone from SFA. She will attend North Western Hyattsville this year. This hurts alot, SFA will b very young competing against vet teams like Spalding & Keough. The Wizard will have to pull one out of his hat. This one is prob Spaldings year'''

Gotta accept any assist from magic. Two things. One, I gotta let Benny go, he's losing it. Will see if I can get back to zero with TUCK'. And two, NORTHWESTERN has gone from one of the top 5 4A schools to a likely top 2 4A ranking to put the CATS right there with the TROJANS from GAITHERSBURG. SAMPSON, WALLACE, ROBINSON and BRITT ? Nice. Relatively speaking.

Actually 3 things. Disregard everything I said above. Except the Illumanati part.

Where does SK fit into this mix? I heard they got a pt guard transfer from St.Frances and maybe a decent freshman or two.

Gotta accept any assist from magic. Two things. One, I gotta let Benny go, he's losing it. Will see if I can get back to zero with TUCK'. And two, NORTHWESTERN has gone from one of the top 5 4A schools to a likely top 2 4A ranking to put the CATS right there with the TROJANS from GAITHERSBURG. SAMPSON, WALLACE, ROBINSON and BRITT ? Nice. Relatively speaking.

Actually 3 things. Disregard everything I said above. Except the Illumanati part.

So who is going to SF and who is going to Northwestern? I agree, Benny needs to stop drinking!!:confused:

themamba is in for a little fun.

(while I take respite from my day job, 'cause if I take a look at another mls #, I'm going to go 50 TYSON out here).

Called my man 'Benny the Butcher' and he still likes the money on the Panthers nabbing TUCKER despite an intriguing NEW TOWN scenerio that has had the hot stove simmering. Hell, we didn't know until the first weekend of December last year as to see who was going to put up their DUKES in the IAAM as far as the shift of power. The PANTHERS won that battle and apparently are the front runners again in the free agent market. With an anticipated un-capped year coming in '11-12 and a collective bargaining agreement to iron out, you got to get in where you fit in. Adding TUCKER, could, in my opinion, move them right under SPALDING as the Charm City favorites and #4 in MD/DC behind the CAVS, ST. JOHNS and #1 RIVERDALE BAPTIST as opposed to a possible #5 in the IAAM without her and an inexplicable ranking outside the local top 7. With all due respect to the sophomores KING and ALSTON, anything ranked higher would be uncivilized. The PANTHERS are looking to replace 4 starters including 3 veterans that have been instrumental in the PANTHER success for 3 seasons. KING is a nice talent and top recruit in her class and ALSTON has been on the radar for a minute but neither has been counted on to carry their respective teams at this level. With KING and COLE, the PANTHERS have a relatively nice backcourt and with ALSTON, provided she's healthy, a post with unmatchable size. But the PANTHERS would have a glaring weakness to compete with the competition they would play and that is scoring. Enter TUCKER, who among many of her talents, has scoring at the top of her list along with shooting skills, size and basketball know-how. Despite the Big 3 getting together (allegedly) and, albeit not on the sunny shores of Miami Beach but in 'Charm City' for a chance to suit up and play for the dominant IAAM power and put the PANTHERS on the prowl, themamba still has the CAVALIERS from SPALDING as the favorites in the IAAM with their entire team returning with another year of experience. Instead of palms outside American Airlines Arena, the PANTHERS offer a listen in on the "last call for chow" on East Chase Street and a chance for another title. We'll see if the 'Wizard' can 'supermax' the talents of the PANTHER Big 3 as well as the rest of the young PANTHERS in the den.

----------------------------------

Benny is a bad boy with that cleaver but even a badder boy when it comes to the mechanics of the underground and the word through the gutters. I said, "Benny, what's the deal with the talented 6'2 Gold post ?" He brought me to the back room, (it's cool, me and Benny have been cool for a while, we're like family), and said "mamba, meanwhile, while the Big 3 from MYBA was sortin' things out, the Joint Chiefs of Staff got together for their own pow-wow and decided they needed some ammunition to supply recently appointed Lt. Col. General John Mason some sure-enough firepower to battle with the 'Legend' and the defending state champs on 175. Guess they (they being the 'STANGS) said if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (I kid because I love....to stir things up) (jk). However the time and place of the meeting is classified and will never be disclosed. This, Benny could say. "Let's just say the Lt. Col. General will be getting a 6'2 Barnum to go with an already proven BAILEY to create a complete circus along 175 and Riva Road. BAILEY and the 'STANGS went 22-2 last year with both l's coming to the WILDCATS. What a circus this season should be.

(Think about it, who needs the games. Even in real life that has become reel life, the non-sporting events take a front seat to the games themselves. Call it the Illuminati, the Apocalypse, whatever. It's here. Tiger. Clemens. 'The Decision'. 'The Minndecision featuring Brett Favre'. The writing is on the wall. Till somebody changes their mind and erases that and writes a new script.)

As TS stated, stay tuned, this could be interesting. And if not, we'll make it interesting. Trust.

I think Meade will do fine. Bailey is good, and will have some help. But they lost alot Dixon would average about 15 rebs, and Alyssa would take a lot of scoring pressure off Bailey too. I think they'll be good, but their games this year will be a lot closer