Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AAU2578

(Pre) DM vs. Gilman

27 posts in this topic

Some kids got it and some kids are what DM call TEE SHIRT AND SHORTS KIDS (combine kings only). Little history about this top prospect in the country. His dad played for the NE Patroits, his brother played with the NY Giants, and another brother plays with New Mexico. This kid didn't play in any scrimmages due to injury. Football runs thru this kids veins. Again IMO this is one of the best players in the country!

You forgot one a four star wide receiver went to Illinois had some trouble left then played some pro baseball now playing football at Bowie I believe.And yes Josh is an absolute beast maybe the best yet, he can do it all literally CB, WR, and RB and is only a junior!

You forgot one a four star wide receiver went to Illinois had some trouble left then played some pro baseball now playing football at Bowie I believe.And yes Josh is an absolute beast maybe the best yet, he can do it all literally CB, WR, and RB and is only a junior!

Josh is good but he has yet to do it on the field. Great athlete, needs to hit the weight room but he will be very good when it is all said and done. Another one of those guys that to me is a track guy more than great football player right now.