• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 Nightman

Nightman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

Anyone been to the Tilted Kilt in White Marsh since in opened? Is the food better than Hooters? What about the Kilt Girls, do they put the Hooters Girls to shame? What is the service like? They must be new and having growing pains.

#2 MooGoo

MooGoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,419 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

The young ladies who were there the afternoon I stopped by to check out the place were beautiful and charming, but the outfit is completely different than Hooters. I have no idea what the food tastes like. The beer was your run of the mill tap brews. I didn't see Tennent's Ale. And....no haggis!

#3 Guest_crabsnbeer_*

Guest_crabsnbeer_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

I drank a few beers and played some pool at the one in Chicago. Unknown enough to put on the expense reports w/o hearing crap from accounting :)

#4 DadM

DadM

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

OK...this is starting to sound like something worth checking out....

#5 Peterman

Peterman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

It is DEFINITELY worth checking out. The girls are smoking, they wear this school girl outfit. We were on our way for dinner at Red Brick, when we saw two girls serving outside in this outfit. You best believe we turned around and went here instead of Red Brick. I don't know how they get away with hiring only beautiful women.

The food is WAY better than Hooters. Calling it an "upscale Hooters" is an insult. The wings I got were really good. I went back a second time and got a burger, which was also great.

The atmosphere is cool too, there are a ton of tvs, I would imagine it's crazy for Ravens games. Very large selection of beer on tap, which is also important.

Check it out.
I know what you're going through. I too once fell under the spell of Ravensfever. It was 1999. I was traveling in Fells Point in search of a Mongolian horsehair vest. I had got to the market after sundown. All of the clothing traders had gone, but a different sort of trader still lurked about. "What time is it?!?" he shouted. That was all it took.

#6 Circe

Circe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:16 AM

Tilted Kilt — Chicago IL

“... when the talk in front of a restaurant/bar is ‘DUDE, I *TOTALLY* saw some nip!’, eventually the lure of boobs will wear off, and what will the place be left with?”

#7 TheIcon

TheIcon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,846 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:24 AM

When does the lure of boob wear off?

Thats like a guy that turns gay and stops wanting to have sex. How often does that happen? If the lure wears off strip joints wouldn't survive.
I'm a Legend in Japan

#8 sonofboh

sonofboh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

the lure of boob wears off when the man's johnson falls off

thanks for the link i will be checking this place out this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when asked by Crowley to speak with him outside the residence, Gates replied, "ya, I'll speak with your mama outside."

#9 Duke of Earl

Duke of Earl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,327 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

Forget the boobs , I don't like beer or sports bars.

#10 Circe

Circe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

When does the lure of boob wear off?

When you realize you are paying good money for crappy food and service.

BTW, those boobs are fake. Show the link to your wife or girlfriend and ask her what she thinks. Mine left the room laughing.

#11 Peterman

Peterman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

BTW, those boobs are fake. Show the link to your wife or girlfriend and ask her what she thinks. Mine left the room laughing.

The food was good, and the service was surprisingly good too. Much like Hooters, the girls try to be really really nice and friendly to get a better tip.

Hell, if you read the comments on that random guy's blog post, you will see a bunch of people commenting that the food is good.

Don't know why I'm arguing. Stay away, more food/beer/boobs for me.
I know what you're going through. I too once fell under the spell of Ravensfever. It was 1999. I was traveling in Fells Point in search of a Mongolian horsehair vest. I had got to the market after sundown. All of the clothing traders had gone, but a different sort of trader still lurked about. "What time is it?!?" he shouted. That was all it took.

#12 Oriole-Bob

Oriole-Bob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

uh all the ones i saw in White Marsh were fantastic and real as can be ;)

The food is pretty darn good as well. The prices were also reasonable. The food was just as good as anytthing I have had at Red Brick, Dela Rosa's or Chili's which are all in the same area. In fact the food may have been a bit better actually. I had the pulled pork bbq sandwich, it was huge.

#13 sonofboh

sonofboh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

why would anyone care if the boobs are fake?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when asked by Crowley to speak with him outside the residence, Gates replied, "ya, I'll speak with your mama outside."

#14 naive

naive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,425 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

Fun for the whole family!!!

#15 Circe

Circe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

Stay away, more food/beer/boobs for me.

You are welcome to all the boobs you can stare at, if that's what turns you on. If you're lucky, you might even see the impression of a real nipple through the blouse. Whoopee!

The word fatuous comes to mind.

#16 Circe

Circe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

all the ones i saw in White Marsh were fantastic and real as can be ;)

You probably can't tell. Hint: If they're too good to be true, you're probably right, they are too good to be true.

#17 sonofboh

sonofboh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

You probably can't tell. Hint: If they're too good to be true, you're probably right, they are too good to be true.

do you feel the same way about women wearing make-up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 Circe

Circe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

why would anyone care if the boobs are fake?

I guess some men don't care what's fake and what's not.

#19 sonofboh

sonofboh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

^^^you going to answer the make-up question?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 FearTheRaven

FearTheRaven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

I guess some men don't care what's fake and what's not.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your man-card was revoked a long time ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users