• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 Ngata is a God

Ngata is a God

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:56 PM

I went there about two weeks ago after seeing Tron in White Marsh. Aside from the cleavage, the girls aren't that cute and the food was horrible. My friends also agreed that their food was bland. Most of the TVs are in awkward locations. Seating is too close together. I would never go there again. I'd rather just stick with Hooters or go to BWW. I don't see Tilted Kilt lasting too long. It's too niche.

You lost me at Tron...

#42 kiladyu

kiladyu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,998 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

Went there with a date a couple of week s ago. The food was good, but nothing particularly Scottish or Irish on the menu IMHO - maybe some bangers and mash LOL. The service was very, very good, although our waitress was a little too chummy (but then she was full of telling me about her fascination with the UK and I have indulged her). I would go there again.
Semper flamma fumo proxima

. . .o
. . /L
=()>()

#43 Ravfan4life

Ravfan4life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

The Tilted Kilt=Hooters done right!! Hooters has pretty good looking girls (Usually) but sub-par food, even the wings are average at best. The girls aren't even very pleasant at Hooters. The exact opposite at the Kilt, the girls are beautiful and friendly, the food is surprisingly excellent, and it's a much better atmosphere for watching sports too (lackluster at Hooters IMO)!! It's become my go-to place at the Avenue.

#44 pault21093

pault21093

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:48 PM

My wife and I went to see Black Swan a few weeks ago. It's been a while since we ate anywhere on the Avenue. Since we had not heard of this place before, we were a bit surprised and amused by the outfits the female staff was wearing. Anyway, the food was good; the service was good; location was close to the movie; prices were reasonable. We will eat there again.

#45 Joe Boo

Joe Boo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

I stopped in for lunch one day and with the exception of 1 or 2 chicks, the majority of the women looked like meth heads.

#46 kaneforgov

kaneforgov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

Another chain- how good can it be?

#47 jonsensback

jonsensback

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31,456 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

My son inlaw went there with a bunch of buds on a guys night before hitting the bars. One in his group was thrown out because he told the bouncer "nice kilt",lol.

A little touchy, but if I had to wear a kilt while bouncing I might get a bit testy myself.

#48 Hank Moody

Hank Moody

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

I've been there twice and both meals I had were very salty. There were a few nice looking women, although many of them couldn't pull off those outfits.

As a bar it's fine, but as a restaurant it's no better than any other chain.

#49 MooGoo

MooGoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,419 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

I stopped in for lunch one day and with the exception of 1 or 2 chicks, the majority of the women looked like meth heads.

That's HOT!

#50 RavnFreek

RavnFreek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

I guess some men don't care what's fake and what's not.

If I can see em, if i can touch em.. They are real.
Semper Fi

#51 Buford

Buford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

Ate wings there Saturday night!
Wings AND tits were awesome!
Awesomeness - An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce

#52 BS21213

BS21213

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

I guess some men don't care what's fake and what's not.

dude, I don't think they care. If you haven't learned yet many guys are really shallow, be they gay, straight, whatever.....

#53 sonofboh

sonofboh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

i find fake boobs to be a nice change of pace from time to time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when asked by Crowley to speak with him outside the residence, Gates replied, "ya, I'll speak with your mama outside."

#54 Ravenboy2003

Ravenboy2003

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,640 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

I've been to 3 different locations in the Atlanta area. Some of the girls at one of the Atlanta locations look like a bunch of meth heads.

I will say this though... there is a Tilted Kilt in Kennesaw, GA ~30 mins from Atlanta, and man oh man... that place is full of talent. Mostly college girls from Kennesaw State. Went there last week for lunch.

Oh, and their wing sauce... extremely hot and even hotter coming out the other end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, Rich...

#55 markh

markh

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Don't like beer , don't like sports , ...do like girls, but I think I'll pass.

You sound like a real riot.:rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't let Obama take away our rights.

#56 RAVENSFANBCFDE6

RAVENSFANBCFDE6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

We have our emerald society meetings there and the food is good!!!

#57 KSweeley

KSweeley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland, USA.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Interesting, never knew the Baltimore metro area even had a Tilted Kilt location. I've first heard of the Tilted Kilt from the CBS series Undercover Boss: https://www.cbs.com/...s/bios/1000050/ According to Undercover Boss, the goal of the Tilted Kilt is for the chain to become "the most respected and recognized sports pub in the country":

Why the Boss wants to go undercover:

At Tilted Kilt, Ron Lynch knows that the guiding principles of the company are what keep the restaurants moving forward, especially the idea of portraying class in everything they do. As the chain continues to expand, it’s important for Ron to make sure that every one of his employees is living up to those principles so that Tilted Kilt can be the most respected and recognized sports pub in the country.

Where in White Marsh is this Tilted Kilt location?

#58 RavnFreek

RavnFreek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Interesting, never knew the Baltimore metro area even had a Tilted Kilt location. I've first heard of the Tilted Kilt from the CBS series Undercover Boss: https://www.cbs.com/...s/bios/1000050/ According to Undercover Boss, the goal of the Tilted Kilt is for the chain to become "the most respected and recognized sports pub in the country":

Avenue in White Marsh, right near White Marsh Mall. Off of Rt.43 and Honeygo Blvd
Semper Fi

#59 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,605 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

LOL. Same here. I'd never heard of it. I haven't eaten at the avenue in years... need to check it out.

Undercover Boss is awesome show, huh? ..And obviously good marketing for the featured businesses too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#60 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

went to one in chicago on monday night to watch the bcs championship .......

nice beer selection with at least 30 beers on draft, many local and some high end craft beers and you could taste any you were interested in ......

food was better than the game, decent pub grub, wings and burgers ........

not a fan of chains but it was close to the hotel and it worked that night ........

and yes, the waitresses were all easy on the eyes .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users