• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,452 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

...and yes, the waitresses were all easy on the eyes .....

It's the requirement for bare midriffs. That sets the standard a little higher. :)
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#62 Nightman

Nightman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

I went to the White Marsh location in January with a co-workers who gets her hair done at the Avenue. Liked that they have couches and pool tables. Our server gave me a baseball card profile of her with fun facts about her on the back. I've heard rumors that the franchisee is looking to open more Tilted Kilts in the Baltimore area, some of sites under consideration are Downtown, Arundel Mills, Annapolis and Columbia. If they ever open up one in the DC area, I will stop going to Hooters altogether because the food at the Kilt makes the wings at Hooters look like dog food.

#63 Morgan208

Morgan208

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

I do know that they have a ad for help almost every week on craigslist, they have a very high turnover, not a good sign.

#64 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,452 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

Of course they have a high turnover. Lightly clothed beautiful young women serving tables... table service generally isn't a long-term career choice for most folks to begin with. There are a handful I've seen many times over the last year or so. There's one drop-dead gorgeous beauty with the most impressive hour-glass figure I think I've ever seen in my life there quite often. I hope she never leaves. :) But you're not going to get a lot of long-term career seekers.
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#65 Buford

Buford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,788 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Nice tittaaaays!

Boneless wings are awesome!

Edited by Buford, 17 October 2013 - 11:42 AM.

Awesomeness - An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce

#66 RetroRon

RetroRon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

The first time i came to The Tilted Kilt was right after church service. I have never been there, and who brought me you ask? My wife! No i did not lust or anything lol. By the way the service was inadequate and i still had a great time. The food was delicious.I went back and the service and food were even better the second time.

#67 Nightman

Nightman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

The Tilled Kilt will be opening in Frederick on Spectrum Drive, behind FSK Mall in July or August where there used to be an all you can eat restaurant.

#68 Bartman

Bartman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Also saw the Undercover Boss show about the chain too. Big Whoop! Didn't impress me one way or the other. Don't eat out much anyway, basically only when I'm away on vacation. Went to a Longhorn around here once last year and wasn't impressed. Since when did Steak become a Luxury? Used to be Ponderosas, Sizzlers and the like everywhere you looked. Now it's a big deal. Why?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't try to tell me that what I see with my own two eyes ISN'T what I'm seeing with my own two eyes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users