Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fruhmenschen

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

111 posts in this topic

As we approach another anniversary on the murder of President Kennedy

let us remind ourselves that there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Lest we forget the Federal agencies and individuals behind the murder

we take this opportunity to remind you it happened under our watch.

This is what John F.Kennedy said about Richard Nixon:

http://surftofind.com/nixon

Larry-thought you worked the 3-11 shift at the Baltimore FBI Fusion Center ?

Banned by the History Channel but viewable on youtube THE GUILTY MEN was scripted by Ed Tatro who also appears in the documentary.

One stop shopping for people wanting a concise overview of how the Military-Industrial complex wacked President Kennedy under our watch.

There is no statute of limitations on murder. You do know what to do?

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WD-3Un8PU

There is no statute of limitations on murder. You do know what to do?

I haven't a clue-what should we do?

One wonders: Why can so many Americans not accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and that he did it by himself?

Conspiracy theories are always intriguing in several respects. First, they allow the theorists to posit a no-win argument, to wit: If you disagree with the conspiracy theory, you have either been duped by it, or you are a part of it. Secondly, they are a source of comfort for those who are troubled by the fact that a lonely loser was able to pull off such a monstrous crime.

For those of us who don't accept them, the truly interesting thing about conspiracy theories -- whether we are talking about the Kennedy assassination, the 9/11 attacks, the CIA/crack cocaine theory, or Area 51 aliens -- is that the theorists, having uncovered "the truth", are still allowed to live. If the particular conspiracy under discussion were real, one would think the conspirators would take pains to silence those who know "the truth". The fact that people are allowed openly to promote these theories argues against their accuracy.

One can only imagine the stories we would be reading on here had John Hinckley succeeded in his attempt to kill President Reagan. Those who believe in conspiracies would never accept that one mentally ill man was able to breach security and attack the President of the United States.

I read about the first third of the article to which you linked, and have the following reactions...

• We do not know that authorities didn't investigate claims that shots were fired from the grassy knoll. The author of the article is stating something for which he offers no evidence.

• Much has changed since President Kennedy's assassination. I do not find it odd at all that modern criminal investigations are much more thorough than those performed almost a half-century ago.

• The article's author summarizes conspiracy theorists thusly:"...Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy involving the CIA, U.S. intelligence, the Mafia, right-wing extremists, anti-Castro Cubans, Fidel Castro, the Soviets, or others". Well, were that the case, why has no direct participant in the alleged "conspiracy" emerged to tell his story?

Thanks for buttressing the point I was making in my previous post.

One wonders: Why can so many Americans not accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and that he did it by himself?

Because human intuition says a piss ant can't kill a lion.

I read about the first third of the article to which you linked, and have the following reactions...

• We do not know that authorities didn't investigate claims that shots were fired from the grassy knoll. The author of the article is stating something for which he offers no evidence.

• Much has changed since President Kennedy's assassination. I do not find it odd at all that modern criminal investigations are much more thorough than those performed almost a half-century ago.

• The article's author summarizes conspiracy theorists thusly:"...Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy involving the CIA, U.S. intelligence, the Mafia, right-wing extremists, anti-Castro Cubans, Fidel Castro, the Soviets, or others". Well, were that the case, why has no direct participant in the alleged "conspiracy" emerged to tell his story?

Thanks for buttressing the point I was making in my previous post.

Gosh,Golly Gee J Man: I guess you didn't read my post here in responding to N the Fed. Here is the link I posted. http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WD-3Un8PU

It leads to youtube where part of the documentary called THE GUILTY MEN has been posted. The History Channel made this film but refuse to air or sell it.

You will see attorney Barr McClellan talk about his direct involvement in the Kennedy assassination and his direct knowledge of President Johnson's involvement in killing President Kennedy.Barr McClellan was President Johnson's private attorney.

Retired FBI agent Wesley Swearingen just came out with his second

book detailing his direct knowledge of who assassinated President Kennedy. He was an FBI agent in 1960 when one of his cuban informants told Wesley he was part of a team being trained by the CIA to assasssinate Kennedy. Swearingen notified his FBI supervisors and was immediately transferred to a 2 man rural outpost in Kentucky where the FBI transferred the other 2 FBI agents out leaving him the only agent there. Yes FBI agent Swearingen did leave a paper trail filing FBI forms putting on paper what he told his supervisors.

Remember the statute of limitations do not run out on murder.

You do know what to do?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/pr/new-book-fbi-cia-jfk-killing.html

New Book Aims to Reveal FBI, CIA Involvement in Kennedy Assassination

To Kill a President: Finally – an Ex-FBI Agent Rips Aside the Veil of Secrecy that Killed JFK by M. Wesley Swearingen seeks to uncover new information about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and identify the groups who conspired to kill him.

According to Swearingen, Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in assassinating Kennedy as was claimed by the FBI, the Warren Commission and other investigating bodies. Instead, he argues that rogue CIA agents acting in concert with the mafia and certain Cuban exiles plotted to kill Kennedy. Swearingen contends that the conspiracy was covered up by the FBI, an effort that continues to this day through the agency's unwillingness to disclose key details about the events surrounding Kennedy's death.

"I want to set the record straight," Swearingen says. "The truth is my inspiration. Upholding the Constitution and exposing government corruption is my sole purpose."

A 25-year veteran of FBI field work, Swearingen was employed by the bureau in 1963 when Kennedy was shot in Dallas. Citing internal sources and information not previously released to the public, Swearingen claims that Oswald was an FBI informant who was known to government officials prior to the assassination. He argues that the statements and actions of FBI and CIA personnel indicate a cover-up, one that he believes included CIA-trained Cuban exiles and American mobsters.

"Names are named, associations are made, reasonable conjectures are served and Swearingen comes across as the real deal," explains a Kirkus Discoveries review. "He virtually dares readers to prove him wrong."

To Kill a President: Finally – an Ex-FBI Agent Rips Aside the Veil of Secrecy that Killed JFK is available for sale online at Amazon.com and other channels.

About the Author

M. Wesley Swearingen is a former FBI agent and the author of FBI Secrets: an Agent's Expose. A U.S. Navy veteran who served during World War II, Swearingen later graduated from Ohio State University and joined the FBI while it was directed by J. Edgar Hoover. Following his retirement from the FBI in 1977, Swearingen was involved in several lawsuits against the bureau related to wrongful imprisonment and civil rights violations. A licensed private investigator, Swearingen has appeared in several documentary films about the FBI and earned the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice's President's Award.

As we approach another anniversary on the murder of President Kennedy

let us remind ourselves that there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Lest we forget the Federal agencies and individuals behind the murder

we take this opportunity to remind you it happened under our watch.

This is what John F.Kennedy said about Richard Nixon:

http://surftofind.com/nixon

I thought George Bush did it...

Ah, but it has happened repeatedly! In fact, so-called "pissants" have changed the course of history on any number of occasions.

As the last century drew to close, I recall the speculation and discussions about which person had the most impact on the 20th Century. Was it Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Roosevelt? Reagan? Gorbachev?

It was none of them, I argued. Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

Ah, but it has happened repeatedly! In fact, so-called "pissants" have changed the course of history on any number of occasions.

As the last century drew to close, I recall the speculation and discussions about which person had the most impact on the 20th Century. Was it Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Roosevelt? Reagan? Gorbachev?

It was none of them, I argued. Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

J-Man get back to work at the Baltimore FBI Fusion Center. You have been on break to long.

there is no statute of limitations on murder

you do know what to do?

http://www.lasthurrahbookshop.net/photos.html

1st shot miss.

2nd shot non-fatal hit.

3rd shot kill shot.

Even a piss ant can get lucky one out of three times. JFK should have accepted the bubble that day. Had he done as advised Oswald would have satyed a three time loser and we wouldn't even be discussing any of this nonsense now.

Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

Depends on whether you consider Franz Ferdinand a "lion" or not.

No doubt the boy f'ed up most of the 20th Century but he did not act alone.

Yes, an excellent question. My working theory is that the human brain has a talent for taking a collection of perfectly valid observations and assembling them into a perfectly invalid conclusion.

About 70,000 years ago, the human mind developed not just the ability but the NEED to assign meaning to events and objects in the world. When confronted with things that are seemingly senseless, a type of panic/anxiety reaction ensues and compels the mind to find some sort of meaning - even if it has to be invented.

That's my theory, anyway.

Depends on whether you consider Franz Ferdinand a "lion" or not.

No doubt the boy f'ed up most of the 20th Century but he did not act alone.

No, I don't think Ferdinand was a lion, but Princip was a pissant.

According to the Wikipedia account of the assassination, the Archduke's car made a wrong turn, and as it was backing up, Princip spotted them and fired the fatal shot. He was a member of an organized group, but on that day, it appears he acted alone; the assassination was basically a crime of opportunity.

It is fascinating to consider what the world today would look like if the Archduke's driver had known the city of Sarajevo better...of course, some here probably think Franz Ferdinand was knocked off by the CIA...:rolleyes:

According to the Wikipedia account of the assassination, the Archduke's car made a wrong turn, and as it was backing up, Princip spotted them and fired the fatal shot. He was a member of an organized group, but on that day, it appears he acted alone; the assassination was basically a crime of opportunity.

Ummm... sort of, but not really. Princip was indeed armed and ready to assassinate Ferdinand along with two other members of his group (one of whom was armed with a bomb.) In fact, Princip's accomplice had already thrown his bomb at Ferdinand earlier in the day but it bounced off the car and exploded in the street.

Princip presumed from that point that all bets were off; Ferdinand would surely have extra security and take a different, unknown route back. Feeling somewhat dejected, Princip stopped into a sandwich shop on a small side street to get lunch. When he came out of the shop, there was Ferdinand sitting in his open car not six feet in front of him!

So Princip WAS part of a group conspiring to kill Ferdinand on that very day; the original plan failed but Princip was lucky enough to fall on the ensuing fumble.

It is fascinating to consider what the world today would look like if the Archduke's driver had known the city of Sarajevo better...of course, some here probably think Franz Ferdinand was knocked off by the CIA...:rolleyes:

Princip was reacting to German-Austrian aggression.

ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA: 15th edition, (year: 1986), Volume 2, page 401

Entry: "Bosnian crisis of 1908"

State of severe international tension caused by the annexation by Austria-Hungary of the Balkan provinces of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although the Congress of Berlin (1878) had given Austria-Hungary the right to occupy and administer Bosnia-Herzegovina temporarily, the provinces officially remained possession of the Ottoman Empire. Nevertheless, the Austrian administration tried mightily and at great expense to improve strategically valuable region economically and link it closely with the Austro-Hungarian Empire. When in July 1908 the Young Turks staged a revolution in Constantinople, established a constitutional government, and inaugurated a reform program, the Austrian foreign minister Aloys, Graf Lexa von Aehrenthal resolved to annex Bosnia-Herzegovina before the new Turkish regime could regain control over them. To that end Aehrenthal met the Russian foreign minister Aleksandr P. Izvolsky, at Buchlau, in Moravia, and on Sept. 16, 1908, Izvolsky agreed that Russia would not object to the annexation. Aehrenthal pledged that in return Austria would not object to opening the Bosporus and Dardanelles straits to Russian warships, an advantage that had been denied to Russia since 1841. By a rescript of Oct. 7, 1908, Austria-Hungary annexed Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Izvolsky, unprepared for such immediate action, could not control the strong popular opposition to the annexation that developed in Russia. Furthermore, Serbia, which was closely related to Bosnia-Herzegovina geographically AND ETHNICALLY, was outraged by the annexation. It demanded that Austria cede a portion of Bosnia-Herzegovina to Serbia, and Izvolsky pressured by anti-Austrian opinion in Russia, was FORCED to support the Serbian claims. Austria, however, firmly supported by its ally, Germany, threatened to invade Serbia if that country persisted in its demands. Russia, having failed to secure equally strong support from its ally, France, could not risk a war against both Austria- Hungary and Germany for Serbia's sake, and in March 1909 Izvolsky notified Germany that Russia accepted Austria's annexation.

Although the crisis was resolved without immediate warfare, the resulting embittered relations between Serbia and Austria-Hungary and Russia's resentment at being deceived and humiliated by the Dual Monarchy produced a hostile tensions that contributed to the outbreak of World War I.

Not surprisingly, the German fascists tried to kill off the resistant Serbs during WWII.

Good Stuff and the TRUTH

The TRUTH is something I always believed in.

I always tell the TRUTH.

Most Americans don't want the Truth

because 75% are Cowards.

The Cowards don't want to hear ANY Truth.

JFK was killed because he did not want

any involvement in Vietnam.

LBJ and Nixon took to their graves - the TRUTH.

Both are CRIMINALS for withholding any info.

Nixon was in Dallas that day.

Baltimore Bob