Recent headlines from The Baltimore Sun

Photo
- - - - -

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

#1 fruhmenschen

fruhmenschen

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:15 AM

As we approach another anniversary on the murder of President Kennedy
let us remind ourselves that there is no statute of limitations on murder.
Lest we forget the Federal agencies and individuals behind the murder
we take this opportunity to remind you it happened under our watch.

This is what John F.Kennedy said about Richard Nixon:

http://surftofind.com/nixon

#2 LarryN

LarryN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

http://www.netcomuk....bdhome/csm1.jpg
"She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her." --- Ann Coulter, discussing Sarah Palin

#3 fruhmenschen

fruhmenschen

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:30 AM

http://www.netcomuk....bdhome/csm1.jpg

Larry-thought you worked the 3-11 shift at the Baltimore FBI Fusion Center ?

Banned by the History Channel but viewable on youtube THE GUILTY MEN was scripted by Ed Tatro who also appears in the documentary.
One stop shopping for people wanting a concise overview of how the Military-Industrial complex wacked President Kennedy under our watch.
There is no statute of limitations on murder. You do know what to do?

http://il.youtube.co...h?v=n9WD-3Un8PU

#4 Dr Johnny Fever

Dr Johnny Fever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:55 AM

There is no statute of limitations on murder. You do know what to do?

I haven't a clue-what should we do?

#5 Number Six

Number Six

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,774 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

Why do I feel like this thread is a trailer for Loose Change?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've seen the future.

It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake and singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener."

#6 whitefeather

whitefeather

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:21 AM

I shot jack kennedy. Wanna prove that I didn't
"He tasks me! He tasks me! And I shall have him. I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" Kahn

#7 Joe Amic

Joe Amic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

One wonders: Why can so many Americans not accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and that he did it by himself?

Conspiracy theories are always intriguing in several respects. First, they allow the theorists to posit a no-win argument, to wit: If you disagree with the conspiracy theory, you have either been duped by it, or you are a part of it. Secondly, they are a source of comfort for those who are troubled by the fact that a lonely loser was able to pull off such a monstrous crime.

For those of us who don't accept them, the truly interesting thing about conspiracy theories -- whether we are talking about the Kennedy assassination, the 9/11 attacks, the CIA/crack cocaine theory, or Area 51 aliens -- is that the theorists, having uncovered "the truth", are still allowed to live. If the particular conspiracy under discussion were real, one would think the conspirators would take pains to silence those who know "the truth". The fact that people are allowed openly to promote these theories argues against their accuracy.

One can only imagine the stories we would be reading on here had John Hinckley succeeded in his attempt to kill President Reagan. Those who believe in conspiracies would never accept that one mentally ill man was able to breach security and attack the President of the United States.

#8 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49,937 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

One wonders: Why can so many Americans not accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and that he did it by himself?

Here is a good explanation:
http://www.lewrockwe...nberger182.html
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#9 Joe Amic

Joe Amic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

Here is a good explanation:
http://www.lewrockwe...nberger182.html

I read about the first third of the article to which you linked, and have the following reactions...

• We do not know that authorities didn't investigate claims that shots were fired from the grassy knoll. The author of the article is stating something for which he offers no evidence.
  • Much has changed since President Kennedy's assassination. I do not find it odd at all that modern criminal investigations are much more thorough than those performed almost a half-century ago.
  • The article's author summarizes conspiracy theorists thusly:"...Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy involving the CIA, U.S. intelligence, the Mafia, right-wing extremists, anti-Castro Cubans, Fidel Castro, the Soviets, or others". Well, were that the case, why has no direct participant in the alleged "conspiracy" emerged to tell his story?
Thanks for buttressing the point I was making in my previous post.

#10 Bob Dobalina

Bob Dobalina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

I think the OP made a typo in the thread title. It should say 'Man', not 'Men'.

#11 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

Because human intuition says a piss ant can't kill a lion.

#12 fruhmenschen

fruhmenschen

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:31 AM

I read about the first third of the article to which you linked, and have the following reactions...

• We do not know that authorities didn't investigate claims that shots were fired from the grassy knoll. The author of the article is stating something for which he offers no evidence.
  • Much has changed since President Kennedy's assassination. I do not find it odd at all that modern criminal investigations are much more thorough than those performed almost a half-century ago.
  • The article's author summarizes conspiracy theorists thusly:"...Kennedy was killed as a result of a conspiracy involving the CIA, U.S. intelligence, the Mafia, right-wing extremists, anti-Castro Cubans, Fidel Castro, the Soviets, or others". Well, were that the case, why has no direct participant in the alleged "conspiracy" emerged to tell his story?
Thanks for buttressing the point I was making in my previous post.

Gosh,Golly Gee J Man: I guess you didn't read my post here in responding to N the Fed. Here is the link I posted. http://il.youtube.co...h?v=n9WD-3Un8PU
It leads to youtube where part of the documentary called THE GUILTY MEN has been posted. The History Channel made this film but refuse to air or sell it.
You will see attorney Barr McClellan talk about his direct involvement in the Kennedy assassination and his direct knowledge of President Johnson's involvement in killing President Kennedy.Barr McClellan was President Johnson's private attorney.
Retired FBI agent Wesley Swearingen just came out with his second
book detailing his direct knowledge of who assassinated President Kennedy. He was an FBI agent in 1960 when one of his cuban informants told Wesley he was part of a team being trained by the CIA to assasssinate Kennedy. Swearingen notified his FBI supervisors and was immediately transferred to a 2 man rural outpost in Kentucky where the FBI transferred the other 2 FBI agents out leaving him the only agent there. Yes FBI agent Swearingen did leave a paper trail filing FBI forms putting on paper what he told his supervisors.
Remember the statute of limitations do not run out on murder.
You do know what to do?
http://www.lewrockwe...fk-killing.html

New Book Aims to Reveal FBI, CIA Involvement in Kennedy Assassination

To Kill a President: Finally – an Ex-FBI Agent Rips Aside the Veil of Secrecy that Killed JFK by M. Wesley Swearingen seeks to uncover new information about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and identify the groups who conspired to kill him.

According to Swearingen, Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in assassinating Kennedy as was claimed by the FBI, the Warren Commission and other investigating bodies. Instead, he argues that rogue CIA agents acting in concert with the mafia and certain Cuban exiles plotted to kill Kennedy. Swearingen contends that the conspiracy was covered up by the FBI, an effort that continues to this day through the agency's unwillingness to disclose key details about the events surrounding Kennedy's death.

"I want to set the record straight," Swearingen says. "The truth is my inspiration. Upholding the Constitution and exposing government corruption is my sole purpose."

A 25-year veteran of FBI field work, Swearingen was employed by the bureau in 1963 when Kennedy was shot in Dallas. Citing internal sources and information not previously released to the public, Swearingen claims that Oswald was an FBI informant who was known to government officials prior to the assassination. He argues that the statements and actions of FBI and CIA personnel indicate a cover-up, one that he believes included CIA-trained Cuban exiles and American mobsters.

"Names are named, associations are made, reasonable conjectures are served and Swearingen comes across as the real deal," explains a Kirkus Discoveries review. "He virtually dares readers to prove him wrong."

To Kill a President: Finally – an Ex-FBI Agent Rips Aside the Veil of Secrecy that Killed JFK is available for sale online at Amazon.com and other channels.

About the Author

M. Wesley Swearingen is a former FBI agent and the author of FBI Secrets: an Agent's Expose. A U.S. Navy veteran who served during World War II, Swearingen later graduated from Ohio State University and joined the FBI while it was directed by J. Edgar Hoover. Following his retirement from the FBI in 1977, Swearingen was involved in several lawsuits against the bureau related to wrongful imprisonment and civil rights violations. A licensed private investigator, Swearingen has appeared in several documentary films about the FBI and earned the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice's President's Award.

#13 douger

douger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,168 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

As we approach another anniversary on the murder of President Kennedy
let us remind ourselves that there is no statute of limitations on murder.
Lest we forget the Federal agencies and individuals behind the murder
we take this opportunity to remind you it happened under our watch.

This is what John F.Kennedy said about Richard Nixon:

http://surftofind.com/nixon

I thought George Bush did it...

#14 Joe Amic

Joe Amic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

Ah, but it has happened repeatedly! In fact, so-called "pissants" have changed the course of history on any number of occasions.

As the last century drew to close, I recall the speculation and discussions about which person had the most impact on the 20th Century. Was it Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Roosevelt? Reagan? Gorbachev?

It was none of them, I argued. Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

#15 fruhmenschen

fruhmenschen

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

I thought George Bush did it...

My main man the "dougee". As Cecil B DeMille used to say: "there was a cast of thousands"

Watch the film and see the film credits. Bush's name appears........

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

#16 fruhmenschen

fruhmenschen

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

Ah, but it has happened repeatedly! In fact, so-called "pissants" have changed the course of history on any number of occasions.

As the last century drew to close, I recall the speculation and discussions about which person had the most impact on the 20th Century. Was it Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Roosevelt? Reagan? Gorbachev?

It was none of them, I argued. Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

J-Man get back to work at the Baltimore FBI Fusion Center. You have been on break to long.
there is no statute of limitations on murder
you do know what to do?

http://www.lasthurra...net/photos.html

#17 Dr Johnny Fever

Dr Johnny Fever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

Again, thanks for clearing that up. Where are you on solving this one?:

http://www.prairiegh...com/crater.html

#18 bullmikey

bullmikey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,412 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

1st shot miss.

2nd shot non-fatal hit.

3rd shot kill shot.

Even a piss ant can get lucky one out of three times. JFK should have accepted the bubble that day. Had he done as advised Oswald would have satyed a three time loser and we wouldn't even be discussing any of this nonsense now.
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”
__ Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant

#19 VOSA

VOSA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Most of the 20th Century, and the world we live in today, was ultimately shaped by a single gunshot, fired by an angry 19 year old man named Gavrilo Princip, who acted on impulse.

Depends on whether you consider Franz Ferdinand a "lion" or not.

No doubt the boy f'ed up most of the 20th Century but he did not act alone.

#20 The Astute Reader(tm)

The Astute Reader(tm)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

I think some of you failed to catch Vosa's sarcasm.

(Note to Vosa: subtlety usually doesn't work with this crowd.)
Best Regards,
The Astute Reader™