thehats

AMC's "The Walking Dead"

372 posts in this topic

I think it is good. DVR'd last nights episode. I do think they are doing a good job with the characters so far. Im not really upset about not knowing why there are zombies.

Telling you why would be like LOST telling you why the plan crashed in the first 3 episodes :)

And absolutely love the makeup.

I thought every episode so far has been very good. GF was actually crying lol. I think it has had pretty good character development so far.

The Asian guy I can't remember his name still reminds me of an older "Dr. Jones" from Indiana Jones. :)

I think it is good. DVR'd last nights episode. I do think they are doing a good job with the characters so far. Im not really upset about not knowing why there are zombies.

Telling you why would be like LOST telling you why the plan crashed in the first 3 episodes :)

And absolutely love the makeup.

in the graphic novels, they discover that anyone who dies with their brain intact, by whatever means, comes back as a zombie. they never explain why (and this is like 7 volumes in so far). but that would certainly explain why the world was overrun so fast. if it was viral, like in World War Z or most recent zombie flicks, then it can be contained. but if it's paranormal like that, there's no escaping it.

GREAT show! It's hard to believe I'm not watching a major motion picture. The cinematography is outstanding and Norman Reedus' character is awesome. How he can make a racist seem "likeable" is beyond me. The question is what would all do during a zombie apocalypse? There has to be a "best practices" or " Golden Rule " for survival. Anyone familiar with the Zombie Survival Guide? Good stuff in there!

Excellent show!

I think it's good that we don't know what caused the outbreak, adds to the mystery. People need to get over being need to have everything served up to them on a silver platter and use their imaginations, excercise their minds...

AMC has some terrific shows on it.

I just watched the finale and thought it was good. It tied things together nicely and opened things up for an interesting season 2.

Man that sure was an explosion of the CBC building. Boom!

So is the girl prego with the other cops kid? Is that the secret the doctor told him into his ear since he did a blood test on them all?

So is the girl prego with the other cops kid? Is that the secret the doctor told him into his ear since he did a blood test on them all?

I believe the doctor could have noticed that Rick's wife is preggo when he gave her a blood test. Howvever, I don't think he would have been able to determine who the biological father is.

Either way, its obvious that there will be a major confrontation between Rick and Shane in season 2...

I believe the doctor could have noticed that Rick's wife is preggo when he gave her a blood test. Howvever, I don't think he would have been able to determine who the biological father is.

Either way, its obvious that there will be a major confrontation between Rick and Shane in season 2...

I agree. But if she is prego you know that is going to be the question. Who is the dad. Is it from humping in the woods or humping in the tent :)

What a great show. I am somewhat biased since I've read the comic book and loved it. I loved the things they changed. I wish this first season was longer than 6 episodes.

I'm not sure what he whispered to Rick. What you guys are saying makes sense, but maybe it is something totally different to throw us all off.

Great show - I think the whisper is just device for later use. The writer can go several ways with it.

Vampire (the Superman genre) and Zombie (reality film about the typical tv watchers) are beginning to die out. They die out as the audience starts to reach 13.

Well, here we are, going into the THIRD season of this zombie series, and the only dead thing about it is the zombies!

Overall, one of the best television series I have seen in a LONG time. The actors and actresses work well together, and their characters have developed relationships that are more than believable. AMC has done George Romero PROUD!

we missed it the first go round but the kids and family enjoyed the 1st year on netflix ........

I have never seen lost but the kids call it a cross between lost and night / dawn of the dead .......

I'm not in to zombies my roommate and my 11 year old are addicted to it. It's the one hour of the week I don't have to fight to get on my PS3 or have to cuddle :D

I'm not in to zombies my roommate and my 11 year old are addicted to it. It's the one hour of the week I don't have to fight to get on my PS3 or have to cuddle :D

not sure I would let an 11 year watch but I did watched the 1st 2 years on netflix / on demand with my 15 year old (we discovered it on Netflix after the fact since we don't watch a lot of "real tv") ........

we were pretty conservative with what we let him watch and what games we let him play for a long while .......

not sure I would let an 11 year watch but I did watched the 1st 2 years on netflix / on demand with my 15 year old (we discovered it on Netflix after the fact since we don't watch a lot of "real tv") ........

we were pretty conservative with what we let him watch and what games we let him play for a long while .......

My 11 year old has been playing zombie video games since he was around 7. He's also played all the Grand Theft Auto games. He's smart enough to know they're only games

I've been pretty disappointed so far this year .......

I guess the whole season will be milking the conflict between the 2 groups ......

Tonight's episode was the best of the second half of season 3

perhaps, but I have been pretty disappointed .....

another week with nothing really happened except the gov and the blonde little back and forth .......

perhaps, but I have been pretty disappointed .....

another week with nothing really happened except the gov and the blonde little back and forth .......

I like the fact that they're spending a good amount of time developing the characters of the Governor, Michonne, and Milton.

When they introduced so many new characters during the first half of the season, I was afraid that character development would take major hit but so far, I think they've done a decent job.