Baltimatt

Fixed it for you

213 posts in this topic

Eh..Cal and I get into it sometimes (all the time) and I admit he/she brings out the worst in me. I enjoy spirited debate, but I don't like Cals style, which seems engineered to cause acrimony. Theres no give and take, no conceding points, and no respect for the other poster, especially in disagreement.

And thats cool even if I don't like doing it that way. I still like Cal and I enjoy our back and forths.

(please don't tell Cal I enjoy our arguments)

I like you as a poster, for whatever that is worth.:)

No it doesn't. Those are your words, not mine. And of those, I certainly wouldn't take credit for the spelling.

Any comment on the topic?

Of course they're my words. It's what I think. Any member is free to judge our words and put them in the context they see fit. As for the spelling, unless you are having a difficult time understanding the point being made, thats an old cheap shot. It tells me that the person pointing out the errors is running out of valid arguments.

Comment on the topic? I agree with Matt, in that posters shouldn't modify others comments. Respond and disagree, yes. "fix" a previously posted comment? no.

I wouldnt get in the line of fire if I was you!:P

Speaking of that...for my birthday, my dad, brother, and sister got me range time with an HK MP5, and 250 rounds.

I like you as a poster, for whatever that is worth.:)

That and 1.00 will get me a Coke out of the machine, Kev. In other words, it's not worth spit.

I kid! :) Thanks for the kind words.

That's what the Vet said when I took the cat for a visit a few weeks ago. B)

Speaking of that...for my birthday, my dad, brother, and sister got me range time with an HK MP5, and 250 rounds.

does your shoulder hurt?

That's what the Vet said when I took the cat for a visit a few weeks ago. B)

and he was talking to you, not the cat, I'm sure.

meowery!

does your shoulder hurt?

Have not done it yet. I've got a gift certificate. I've fired the hand cannons, but my favorite (gift from dad) is my 22 cal Ruger MK2, because I like to shoot targets without thinking of the kick.

That said, the MP5 fires a 9mm round, so it's bound to have some kick and make some noise. It's an opporotunity I look forward to.

Have not done it yet. I've got a gift certificate. I've fired the hand cannons, but my favorite (gift from dad) is my 22 cal Ruger MK2, because I like to shoot targets without thinking of the kick.

That said, the MP5 fires a 9mm round, so it's bound to have some kick and make some noise. It's an opporotunity I look forward to.

last time I went shooting like that is was skeet shooting with a 20 guage. that's why I asked you about the shoulder thing, cause mine sure hurt after skeet shooting! I'm guessing a mp5 is a pistol, not knowing.

and he was talking to you, not the cat, I'm sure.

meowery!

Well, fortunately for you, you can falsely flame me like that and I can't respond in kind. So enjoy the opportunity.

Poor, poor pitiful you. :(

Test sat.

They actually do delete "Fixed it for you" posts. :)

no, it's not, it's annoying and I dont do it for that reason. some have to be told, I guess.

Don't you mean:

No, it's not. It's annoying and I don't do it for that reason. Some have to be told, I guess.

last time I went shooting like that is was skeet shooting with a 20 guage. that's why I asked you about the shoulder thing, cause mine sure hurt after skeet shooting! I'm guessing a mp5 is a pistol, not knowing.

I did the skeet shooting, and after about 100 rounds, firing the gun was not pleasant. I had a giant bruise on my shoulder. Over an afternoon, it became less fun....

This is an MP5

http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_mp5n.jpg

800 rounds a minute, so we won't be spending too much range time with it..:)

I did the skeet shooting, and after about 100 rounds, firing the gun was not pleasant. I had a giant bruise on my shoulder. Over an afternoon, it became less fun....

This is an MP5

http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_mp5n.jpg

800 rounds a minute, so we won't be spending too much range time with it..:)

The website declined to show this webpage :(

I looked it up. thanks

The website declined to show this webpage :(

I looked it up. thanks

Its just an image file. I didn't want to scare the anti gun posters by linking to the insanity.

Its just an image file. I didn't want to scare the anti gun posters by linking to the insanity.

that's thoughtful of you.:P

Do not quote people and then alter their quotes. People think it's funny to "fix" the quote of someone they disagree with, but it is misleading to pretend that a person actually said that.

Such posts are deleted.

The cons will be sobbing like little baby girls who got their hair pulled.

I see people still think they can alter quotes (with the original poster's name attached) in this thread.

Do not quote people and then alter their quotes.
Using smaller segments of a quote is still OK, though, right? (Like I just did with yours).

Using smaller segments of a quote is still OK, though, right? (Like I just did with yours).

Yes. That's OK as long as its the original wording (and not quoted as so to change the meaning of what the poster originally wrote).

Having it deleted is no big deal. By the time it is deleted you've made your point and insulted the poster. By the time it's deleted no one is likely to have been reading it anymore anyway.

So effectively, it's no punishment at all.

Well, it’s kinda hard to whack somebody’s peewee with a ruler over the internet, but if you’d like to mail yours to me in a plain brown wrapper I’ll be more happy to do the honors. Be sure to include a postage paid envelope with the full return address if you want it back afterwards.

:D