Baltimatt

Fixed it for you

201 posts in this topic

here I come to save the daaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

that means that bullmickey...is on his wayyyyyyy!!!!!!

Only my tremendous respect for Mighty Mouse prevents me from retaliating in kind.

Besides, I understand the evil felines are plotting to take over Mousetropolis even as we sit her tickling our keyboards in internet pitter-patter. And we all know there's more than one way to skin a cat, right?

:D

Only my tremendous respect for Mighty Mouse prevents me from retaliating in kind.

Besides, I understand the evil felines are plotting to take over Mousetropolis even as we sit her tickling our keyboards in internet pitter-patter. And we all know there's more than one way to skin a cat, right?

:D

for some reason andy kaufman suddenly came to mind.:P

another question: was mighty mouse a cat fighter? cant remember. seems kind of a trivial job for someone designated MIGHTY!

another question: was mighty mouse a cat fighter? cant remember. seems kind of a trivial job for someone designated MIGHTY!

Mouseist squeekery!

He fought armies of cats. They were usually plotting to take over the world, or at least the mousy parts of the world. And there was usually some girly mouse he had to rescue. And he always gave the cats what for by the end of the cartoon. Good stuff if you wern't rooting for the cats. :D

He fought armies of cats. They were usually plotting to take over the world, or at least the mousy parts of the world. And there was usually some girly mouse he had to rescue. And he always gave the cats what for by the end of the cartoon. Good stuff if you wern't rooting for the cats. :D

Since mice dont do litter boxes....I'm on their side.

You got the job! nice, dude! kinda jealous, I'll admit. maybe sarah will allow me to carry...something....

I'll put in a good word for ya. But, to be honest, I get the feeling John is a little pissed at her.:eek:

Why would they think otherwise? All that happens is their post gets deleted a day or so later.

Yes, let's sue them for all they have, jail them, execute them after 20 years of appeals, and ban their children from posting, too.:rolleyes:

Quit crying.

CM

Yes, let's sue them for all they have, jail them, execute them after 20 years of appeals, and ban their children from posting, too.:rolleyes:

Quit crying.

CM

I thought repubs were all about law and order.:rwb:

I thought repubs were all about law and order.:rwb:

Good to know. If I ever want to be a Republican again, at least I know the platform.

I am a Constitutionalist.

Both of the big 2 need to go.

CM

Good to know. If I ever want to be a Republican again, at least I know the platform.

I am a Constitutionalist.

Both of the big 2 need to go.

CM

we have lots of libertarians like you in alaska, who say this and vote 100% republican.;)

we have lots of libertarians like you in alaska, who say this and vote 100% republican.;)

When your only choice is two evils, always choose the lesser.;)

When facing two monsters, always shoot the one looking to end you first.;)

CM

Just wondering, BM- does your policy of no altering quotes apply to not altering thread titles? Since a thread is titled by the initiator, by changing the title without making it clear you altered it is in effect altering their quote. Seems a bit hypocritical to me, since you altered my title. If you want to critique it, you can post replies; if you find it offensive- you can strike it!

But to simply alter the title w/o revealing to anyone what you did seems to be exactly what you are telling people not to do here.

Guess it's good to be the King, huh? :)

Having it deleted is no big deal. By the time it is deleted you've made your point and insulted the poster. By the time it's deleted no one is likely to have been reading it anymore anyway.

So effectively, it's no punishment at all.

Not really, all they are going to do is delete your post. No biggie.

It's just more work for them.

Great attitude squid, but then why should we expect any better from you?

Do not quote people and then alter their quotes. People think it's funny to "fix" the quote of someone they disagree with, but it is misleading to pretend that a person actually said that.

Such posts are deleted.

Can I still capitalize all the pronouns that refer to God in someone elses post? :)

Oh, stop whining. We all know you want to suppress conservative opinions. Doesn't MSNBC have a forum more to your liking?

they like olberman and the he/she maddow's points better..Both their ratings are way below normal because they pad the truth. Because they post the news as they want it to be and not as it is. nielson ratings..