Baltimatt

Fixed it for you

221 posts in this topic

What is the technical problem going on with this website? The server keeps crashing!

Yeah I've noticed that too

I  don't seem to have a problem, but you might want to contact Talk Admin.

I've noticed lately that I hav random issues where I can't connect to the site, getting network errors.

I've noticed lately that I hav random issues where I can't connect to the site, getting network errors.

Almost every afternoon I get these errors.  It's annoying.

It is one of the reasons I am considering canceling I went 2 weeks with that problem. I expect more when I pay for it!

It is one of the reasons I am considering canceling I went 2 weeks with that problem. I expect more when I pay for it!

I don't know that it would help, but did you send an email to PRESS? I don't speak for them but maybe they would credit you that time.

I don't know that it would help, but did you send an email to PRESS? I don't speak for them but maybe they would credit you that time.

Yes I never heard back but they did find time to charge my credit card !

My post editor seems to be out of order. Also, the Quote button to include quotes by other posters in my reply is not working. I have tried this using IE11, Chrome & Opera browsers.

I have also checked the Help section on the Forum and all of my Settings.

Would you please have a solution?

Thanks.

My post editor seems to be out of order. Also, the Quote button to include quotes by other posters in my reply is not working. I have tried this using IE11, Chrome & Opera browsers. I have also checked the Help section on the Forum and all of my Settings. Would you please have a solution? Thanks.

I have that problem with Chrome at work but not at home.

Funny, I have that problem with IE but not Chrome

Well...I have no idea what happened (which is unusual) but I just got mu Full Editor back.

My post editor seems to be out of order. Also, the Quote button to include quotes by other posters in my reply is not working. I have tried this using IE11, Chrome & Opera browsers.

I have also checked the Help section on the Forum and all of my Settings.

Would you please have a solution?

Thanks.

So there is a God then... :)

Well...I have no idea what happened (which is unusual) but I just got mu Full Editor back.

Byngo!!

Back to this again:

My post editor seems to be out of order. Also, the Quote button to include quotes by other posters in my reply is not working. I have tried this using IE11, Chrome & Opera browsers. I have also checked the Help section on the Forum and all of my Settings. Would you please have a solution? Thanks.

Back to this again: My post editor seems to be out of order. Also, the Quote button to include quotes by other posters in my reply is not working. I have tried this using IE11, Chrome & Opera browsers. I have also checked the Help section on the Forum and all of my Settings. Would you please have a solution? Thanks.

I've had that happen occasionally. My work around was to post and then edit my post to add the additional quote(s). Edited by EmDot

Who has the authority to add Tags to a post?

You should be able to do that when you start a thread.

You should be able to do that when you start a thread.

Someone else is adding tags to some of my posts. Who can do that?

Someone else is adding tags to some of my posts. Who can do that?

It could have been when threads were merged.

Is there a reason that the moderator cannot receive messages?

We can and do receive messages.  if you were trying to message me, I noticed my mailbox was full and have cleared out some space.

We can and do receive messages.  if you were trying to message me, I noticed my mailbox was full and have cleared out some space.

Okay. The message was that you can't receive messages. No indication of a full mailbox.