Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ETP

New Football Head Coach Openings?

550 posts in this topic

Why do I have a feeling that you are going to be successful in your Agent campaign!

Because you are a harbinger!

looks like a lot of coaching change again in AA county. BNeck, Chesapeake and maybe SR with openings this year after GB and Meade last year. Anxious to see who gets hired at BNeck, excellent program and chance to compete every year for a title, think it will stay in house?

Pallotti Football Coach Pat Courtemanche resigned this past week.

it's about time they messed up when they didn't give the job to Messay Hailemariam

it's about time they messed up when they didn't give the job to Messay Hailemariam

As evidenced by his 1-13 maryland maniacs team.

How is Jeff Mann at Dulaney? I have worked with Jeff in my years as an indoor track coach and I have found him to be a fine person. Sadly, Jeff has had a rough go at Dulaney. The job is not open at Dulaney, but I really think Jeff is in trouble. I wish him nothing but the best.

Jeff and his entire staff have confirmed they are returning next year. I wish them well.

Aberdeen HS has a opening for the HC position...

Positions Available: Head Varsity Football Coach

Anyone interested in the Varsity Head Football Coach position please submit resume by January 21, 2011 to Tim.lindecamp@hcps.org This position will be open until filled. The Varsity Head Coach will be in the selection process for all coaches on the staff Varsity and JV.

last time I checked he didn't coach it just owned it.

Aberdeen seems to me to be the Woodlawn of Harford County. All the talent is in the building but they seem to not be able to put it together.

Rumor is that the Overlea Head Coach teaches at Aberdeen and may take that over since he is in the building.

Apparently Loch Raven has had tons of interest. Looks like they may get to pick a Other big rumor is that the JC job may be opened up again. Lack of enrollment is killing that school.

Spoke to JC in the know and he did not mention a coaching change. But you never know.

I wonder who is going to put in for the Pallotti job?::D I know of a DC in the A conference that would want it.

Rumor has it;

South River High, Coach resigned today.

If it's true, more then likely becuase the AD is a "Big ***** ho#e", along with the Principle and both have had it in for the football program since they've been in these position.

What? Has he stepped down or is it rumor?

He has resigned, I was told they were opening his job up to all applicants and he wasn't going to be under mined by the AD's petty games any longer and put his papers in.

The AD is "JOKE"; I know from first hand experience the man is "LIAR" and tries to belittle people with rumors and falsehoods to make himself feel better or something. Thats my own experience with him and a "FACT".

Any where the coach lands(and he will get another job, soon I'm sure) will be a better enviroment then what the football coaching staff has dealt with for the past 5 years at South River High.

He has resigned, I was told they were opening his job up to all applicants and he wasn't going to be under mined by the AD's petty games any longer and put his papers in.

The AD is "JOKE"; I know from first hand experience the man is "LIAR" and tries to belittle people with rumors and falsehoods to make himself feel better or something. Thats my own experience with him and a "FACT".

Any where the coach lands(and he will get another job, soon I'm sure) will be a better enviroment then what the football coaching staff has dealt with for the past 5 years at South River High.

I am sure he will land somewhere else no problem but isnt he a teacher at the school? I wouldnt want the job if he was still a teacher in the school. That would make it very hard to transition over. Who is the AD?

Aberdeen seems to me to be the Woodlawn of Harford County. All the talent is in the building but they seem to not be able to put it together.

Rumor is that the Overlea Head Coach teaches at Aberdeen and may take that over since he is in the building.

I dont think anyone would want that job until Riley is totally hands off.

I heard EJ and Erin Henderson's dad was interested in the job the first time it was open.

Old Mill HS just opened up. Damian Ferragamo stepped down today. This is a high profile job for sure!

Big Game Dame will be missed.....

Old Mill HS just opened up. Damian Ferragamo stepped down today. This is a high profile job for sure!

Big Game Dame will be missed.....

Wow!!!!!!!!!!