Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ETP

New Football Head Coach Openings?

550 posts in this topic

Look for Chris Fallon to take over at Dulaney. He was an assistant last year and has head coaching experience. This late in the game a search could put a struggling team even furhter behind.

Randallstown is still looking.

i am awaiting confirmation on this one, but rumor is that there will be one more. A local 3A coach has been offered a very nice out of town coaching position at the Division 3 level.

Look for Chris Fallon to take over at Dulaney. He was an assistant last year and has head coaching experience. This late in the game a search could put a struggling team even furhter behind.

Another in house option could be another assistant Kyle Fiat. He took over varsity lacrosse for Jake Reed and has done an outstanding job. The kids love him, he is young, disciplined and talented.

Fallen and Fiat sounds like two pretty good replacements for Dulaney football. They are very lucky to have 2 options this late in the game. Didn't Fallen replace Robinson at Overlea?

Any truth to the fact that Perry Hall High has a new AD?

Fallon became the HFC @ Overlea when Robinson left for PH and J. Brooks backed out @ the 11th hour. He had a 2 year stint and things did not end well there, finished 2nd season with about 17 players.

Any truth to the fact that Perry Hall High has a new AD?

Perry Hall does have a new AD effective July 1st. The old one was excessed when Baltimore County cut 200 teachers and PH being a large school, was hit hard. Someone in the building stepped up and will be the new AD. I believe it is a male p.e. teacher previously in the building.

Dulaney will also have a new Principal as of mid June. Pat McCusker is leaving and the new one is a female from Lansdowne.

Wasn't the Perry Hall AD giving the football coaches a hard time over there? I know they are breathing a sigh of relief.

Have they found a head Coach for Randallstown, Dulaney or Havre De Grace yet the time is getting late it's almost june will these teams have direction going into the summer anyone have any insight.........Feel bad for the players

According to one of the assistant coaches at Randallstown, they will be meeting their New Head Coach on Thursday. I guess the New Coach will be adopting a staff. That hardly ever works out for the best.

Former Overlea Head Coach Fallen is supposed to taking over at Dulaney.

A long time assistand at Grace is supposed to take over there.

Add Chesapeake BC to the list of vacancies!

When did Chesapeake come open ??

Former Overlea Head Coach Fallen is supposed to taking over at Dulaney.

That has not been decided yet.

According to a staff member at Randallstown, Dunbar's JV Head Coach is going to be Randallstown's Varsity Head Coach.

According to a staff member at Randallstown, Dunbar's JV Head Coach is going to be Randallstown's Varsity Head Coach.

Outstanding! Let's get the show on the road. Hopefully this young man will work with the REC Council to develop a good program from youth ball up to high school. It really is needed.

Outstanding! Let's get the show on the road. Hopefully this young man will work with the REC Council to develop a good program from youth ball up to high school. It really is needed.

The Randallstown Panthers rec program feeds New Town, Randallstown and Milford. Bringing the Dunbar tradition to the R is a good thing.

it looks like they made a good hire.

Now if they can keep some of the core talent they will be in good shape.

it looks like they made a good hire.

Now if they can keep some of the core talent they will be in good shape.

Franklin is the hottest program in the area right now, so look to see them get a few transfers from the Liberty Road programs.

Does anyone know why Chesapeake's coach left. I thought it was related to General's post about a coach going to D3 but Chesapeake is not a 3A school.

No he is not the one I was referring to... That coach will be making his decision official today and I do not think he is taking the position because of not eanting to uproot his family.

All I have heard is the it is official that Chesapeake is looking for a new head coach and this is not completely blind siding the Chesapeake administration and AD. They had talked about this previously.

It is now official, Chris Fallon has been named Head Football Coach at Dulaney.