One of my favorites is "It's good to be the king." -Mel Brooks

History of the world pt1

"Keep you friends close, but your enemies closer" - Al Pacino Godfather 2

"Hey Yankees. You can take this trophy and shove it up your ***." -Tanner

Bad News Bears

Brings back memories.

"I'm sorry Dave, but I'm afraid I can't do that" 2001 Space Odyssey

"When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't talk" - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"There are probably a thousand reasons for me not to shoot you, but at the moment,I can't think of any" - Eastwood, The Rookie

"I know what you're thinking ... Well punk, do you? " - Dirty Harry

"I thought that thinking was for the droopy ones, and the oomny ones use things like, inspiration and such" (something like that)

"There is only one thing you can do with a woman like that, walk out to the sea with her, make love once, and then die" -McDowell If....

Just SO many.

"You Can't Handle the TRUTH"

"Show me the Mon-Nay!!!"

" I'm very glad to say that this is going to hurt you considerably more than it is me " Surgeon Reynolds to Private Henry Hooke, just prior to Hooke getting a boil lanced, Movie 'Zulu' Micheal Caine's first starring role

"Have fun storming the castle!" Billy Crystal as Miracle Max (I think) in the Princess Bride

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

"We'll always have Paris."

"Play it Sam....."

"Have a brew, don't cost nothin."

"You gonna pull those pistols or just whistle Dixie."

"I knew it was you Freddo, you broke my heart"

"I'm shocked, shocked..."

"All the South is here...."

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses" (Dan Aykroyd, "The Blues Brothers")

"You'll be having so much fun you'll be whistling "Zippity Doo Dah" out your @$$ho!e" (Chevy Chase "National Lampoon's Vacation")

"We came, we saw, we kicked @$$" (Bill Murray, "Ghostbusters")

"Pimp is such an ugly word. We're not pimps, we're "Love Brokers"" (Michael Keaton, "Night Shift")

"That's the ugliest hat I've ever seen, but it looks good on you" (Rodney Dangerfield "Caddyshack")

"Mongo just pawn in great game of life" (Alex Karas, "Blazing Saddles")

The movie "Let It Ride":

"Remember the time you rat-holed the five up your *ss? He was so broke by the last race, he had to drop his pants right in front of the window to get at it."

:D

Mac Davis talking to Nick Nolte in North Dallas Forty.

"You know what gross...is when you kiss your grandmother and she shoves her tongue down your throat...now that's gross"

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it anymore than you men.

"You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a f*****g boat" Bull Durham

"Hats. Hats for bats" Major League

"Put the candle back" Young Frankenstein

From Dr. Strangelove - "Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more that 10-20 million killed, tops, depending on the breaks."

Actually the whole thing by General Turgidson outlining the whole thing for the President before the above closing line.

One, our hopes for recalling the 843rd bomb wing are quickly being reduced to a very low order of probability. Two, in less than fifteen minutes from now the Russkies will be making radar contact with the planes. Three, when they do, they are going to go absolutely ape, and they're gonna strike back with everything they've got. Four, if prior to this time, we have done nothing further to suppress their retaliatory capabilities, we will suffer virtual annihilation. Now, five, if on the other hand, we were to immediately launch an all out and coordinated attack on all their airfields and missile bases we'd stand a damn good chance of catching 'em with their pants down. Hell, we got a five to one missile superiority as it is. We could easily assign three missiles to every target, and still have a very effective reserve force for any other contingency. Now, six, an unofficial study which we undertook of this eventuality, indicated that we would destroy ninety percent of their nuclear capabilities. We would therefore prevail, and suffer only modest and acceptable civilian casualties from their remaining force which would be badly damaged and uncoordinated.

Badges? We ain't got no stinkin' badges...

Excuse me while I whip this out....

You use your tongue better then a twenty dollar.... :eek:

"If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet it's furthest from" - Luke Skywalker

"I don't think you understand - these people killed my dog." - Bobby Lee Swagger (Shooter)

Bateman: "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

Van Patten: And what did the other part think?

Bateman: "What her head would look like on a stick... "

(American Psycho)

Ritchie? Can you do me a favor and eat my ***** for me?

Uh, sure.

-"From Dusk til Dawn"

"It seems that Poker is just not your game, Ike. I know, let's have a spelling contest!"

Clockwork Orange:

"no time for the ol' in and out luv, just here to read the meter"