• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Far from home

Far from home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,904 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

Judging by the lack of a thread, not too many people read her.
I wasn't much of a fan...her writing was sophomoric and she was more defensive about every attack than impersonal.
If you come in to a blue collar baseball town, you should expect people to attack your opinions, especially when they are against the home team.
I'm glad she's going to the margins...that seems to be where she belongs.

http://www.masnsport...odbye-masn.html
Ideological gravy trains lead to poor decisions.
Learn from the last President, and make this next era one of rebuilding what has been torn down.
Instead of being loyal to your party, be loyal to your country and your people.

#2 cb coach

cb coach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,463 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

Why on earth does anyone think her voice is something that deserves prime-time air time on 105.7? Cannot stand her voice and attacks on anyone that says something that does not match what she wants to hear.

Poor Joe he has to carry her and Bob can just talk over her like he did when he was matched up with Bruce.

#3 mondo

mondo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

That was anything but 'short and sweet'. In fact, not close to either.
It's only a game.

#4 kudzu

kudzu

Engorged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,620 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

They should just get rid of all those sideline/dugout reporter types.

Except for Amber, if she'll agree to wear a bikini while on camera.

#5 RavensDomination

RavensDomination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,521 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

Replacing Anita with her is a classic example of "be careful what you wish for."

They managed to find a dumber, more annoying version of Anita.

#6 Ngata Nother Suggs

Ngata Nother Suggs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36,867 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:38 AM

She flat out says she knows nothing about the Ravens yet they gave her the job of covering them anyway. Way to go MASN. She's better than Anita Marks, but that isn't saying a hell of a lot. It's annoying listening to Royle reporting on a team flubbing names and positions. I don't think she's bad, I just don't think she's qualified to report on teams she doesn't know anything about.

If you don't know anything about your competition, it's hard to fully assess just how good your own team is.

Not really. It doesn't take knowing the other team up close and personal to realize the Orioles were/are terrible. It seems like pointless reporting to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I still have an intense fire inside me, and I want to play"... Welcome back #85

#7 screaminjj

screaminjj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

no way! anita was waaaaay more annoying than her.

#8 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

careful now, go easy, she'll prolly be reading this thread any time now.
and didn't i hear amber is not coming back in 2011?

#9 Dew Jones

Dew Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

Didn't know who she even was but damn she's kind of hot. But there's lots of hot women in the world ...

#10 Ludovicus

Ludovicus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Honestly, she's a nice person, a bit of a head case, I would use the word squirrelly to describe her personality, I did not enjoy her blog and I especially do not enjoy her on the radio. I have no idea what 105.7 is thinking putting her on the O's pregame show, she will ruin that show with her inane banter, lack of knowledge and inability to handle criticism. This is clearly a case where 105.7 is so desperate to have a female voice on the radio that they will stoop this low to do so.

They tried to stick her on Kenny in the evenings and she was there one day I think and then no more. Kenny was very very happy to say the least that she wasn't allowed to ruin his show.

Overall, I like 105.7, but they have some irritating on-air personalities like Bulldog and Royal and dum dum Bruce. I say Royal doesn't make it through the baseball season on "The Fan"

#11 Jaz

Jaz

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,193 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

They should just get rid of all those sideline/dugout reporter types.

Except for Amber, if she'll agree to wear a bikini while on camera.

If it was just about the bikini I'd rather they keep Jen.

#12 Ludovicus

Ludovicus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

If it was just about the bikini I'd rather they keep Jen.

Olive Oyl looks good in a Bikini:rolleyes:

#13 AntiMoon

AntiMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,074 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

Judging by the lack of a thread, not too many people read her.
I wasn't much of a fan...her writing was sophomoric and she was more defensive about every attack than impersonal.
If you come in to a blue collar baseball town, you should expect people to attack your opinions, especially when they are against the home team.
I'm glad she's going to the margins...that seems to be where she belongs.

http://www.masnsport...odbye-masn.html

If you get a chance you have to read the fake JenRoyle twitter site. You'll laugh your *** off.
Only 48 days til hockey season.
Only 31 days til football season.

#14 SVOF

SVOF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

careful now, go easy, she'll prolly be reading this thread any time now.
and didn't i hear amber is not coming back in 2011?

Amber wants to spend time with her new baby and may be coming back part time later on.

#15 dandrews

dandrews

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

thank god that experiment is over.

#16 Grant66

Grant66

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,884 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have to confess I didn't know who she was.

#17 kudzu

kudzu

Engorged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,620 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:26 PM

Amber wants to spend time with her new baby and may be coming back part time later on.

I didn't even know she was preggers. Looked it up and here's what I got:

Good for a chuckle

#18 mancoverage123

mancoverage123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Have any of you ever looked up Anita Marks "Pictures"
"Are You Telling Me My Runner Didn't Run Hard"- Dave Trembley

#19 Ludovicus

Ludovicus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

If you get a chance you have to read the fake JenRoyle twitter site. You'll laugh your *** off.

link?

#20 florige

florige

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

Honestly, she's a nice person, a bit of a head case, I would use the word squirrelly to describe her personality, I did not enjoy her blog and I especially do not enjoy her on the radio. I have no idea what 105.7 is thinking putting her on the O's pregame show, she will ruin that show with her inane banter, lack of knowledge and inability to handle criticism. This is clearly a case where 105.7 is so desperate to have a female voice on the radio that they will stoop this low to do so.

They tried to stick her on Kenny in the evenings and she was there one day I think and then no more. Kenny was very very happy to say the least that she wasn't allowed to ruin his show.

Overall, I like 105.7, but they have some irritating on-air personalities like Bulldog and Royal and dum dum Bruce. I say Royal doesn't make it through the baseball season on "The Fan"

Cunningham is gone. Royle is better than she was when she first started. She knows baseball okay, but it's not her fault that the stupid producers had her covering the Ravens even though she openly admitted she doesn't know football. Thats like 105.7 putting me to cover the Capitals. Royle at least has her few loser male followers who pathetically hit on her on her facebook page like they actually know her. One guy on her FB page said she was better that Bonnie Berstein. lol But Yaffe, I have YET to run across anyone who likes listening to him. But in saying that I am now certain he is related to someone in the higher ups. There is no way that other people from that station get canned yet he still manages to hang around as unpopular as he is. Actually I wouldn't mind if they did away with the Viviano show altogether. I think Analytic Calculus is more interesting than Viviano.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users