Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgofbmore

14 Arrested During Illegal Prescription Drug Bust

34 posts in this topic

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/27587813/detail.html

Joseph Ercolano, 32, of Fallston; Sean Holloway, 36, of White Marsh; Eric Smith, 34, of Nottingham; Sharon Gillums, 50, of Edgewood; Brent Musgrove, 36, of Aberdeen; William Kendall, 44, of Bel Air; Matthew Kolakowski, 29, of Abingdon; Gregory Sobieski, 25, of Bel Air; Kenneth Darr, 36, of White Marsh; Wilbert Whitaker III, 24, of Bel Air; Curtis Carter, 36, of Havre de Grace; Taaz Robinson, 28, of Aberdeen; and Ryan Sturm, 27, of Towson.

This can't be. Not one person from Baltimore City. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's illegal presciptions not crack or heroin, so of course it would be more counties related just like pot busts.

When you are right, you are right. The people from those parts come to the city to get their crack and heroin.

prescription drugs are just as dangerous as street drugs

CNN noted that there are more fatal overdoses from abused prescription medication than there ever were from either the 80's crack epidemic OR the 70's Mexican Mud (heroin) epidemic. So...KEEP that sh** in the counties!

[i know, I know]

yes and a very diverse group

Rush Limbaugh might have been a client

You never know. Prescription drug addiction just dosen't affect the lower class. It will be interesting to see where this leads. I'm thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg. The canaries are singing as we speak...

I imagine there is some high brow sweating going on around the area.