Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skeemer

Best Restaurants in Carroll Co.

54 posts in this topic

went to Oscars again last night and the place was packed ........

they have a good beer selection although they were out of the stout that had decided I wanted after I spent 5 minutes reading through the dozens of choices :( ........

$2 off pints until 7 is nice (but I don't think you get the deal on snifters)

the buffalo chicken sandwich there is crazy with 2 large chicken breast its enough to feed 2 people (which it did) .......

better than the last joint that was in this space .......

http://www.oscarsalehouse.net/

Edited by Eastside Terp

I went to Baldwin's on Valentines Day, and it was the first time I'd been in 3 years.  The food was outstanding, as always, maybe even better than I remember.  Not a bad price either for what you are getting, IMO. 

J & Y definitely has the best sushi in Carroll.  Every time I am going through E-burg I pick some up. 

O' Lourden's is delish with a good atmosphere, we go there for date night.  We always sit outside and the bartender makes the Guinness head into a shamrock.

We love J&P's for take out.  We went there for take out every Friday when we lived in Hampstead.  There is one in Westminster now.

Rafael's is good, but it always seems super crowded and I don't like crowds; I hate crowds actually.        

Baugher's is yummy, but another its another place that always has a line out the door and super close seating.  We always end up at Plum Crazy.  They have really awesome chipped beef gravy.  They have good coffee as well and they do take out. 

Tony's Italian Restaurant in Taneytown is awesome. 

My favorite Grocery store is Kennies in Taneytown.  They have to best homemade salads, soup, subs, and pot pies.  Their crab meat is always on sale too.

Old thread but...Rock Salt in Westminster has absolutely fantastic crabcakes. Like one of the best we've ever had fantastic!