Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgofbmore

Real Pizza

83 posts in this topic

Earth, Wood & Fire's (Falls Rd. @Clarkview, Towson) 10" cheese & tomato topping, fired up in the "Josper." Or the big ol' thin-crust slices @Vito's Gourmet in Pikesville (Hooks Lane).

There is some good pizza in nyc and boston but my favorite is from hilltop on fort ave

Never had the pizza there, but they have the best gyros.

Pitiscio's! there is one in Parkville and one in Canton. as for the best anywhere, danni's in Kew Gardens Queens NY

Earth, Wood & Fire's (Falls Rd. @Clarkview, Towson) 10" cheese & tomato topping, fired up in the "Josper." Or the big ol' thin-crust slices @Vito's Gourmet in Pikesville (Hooks Lane).

I'll have to try Vito's.

Primo's Pizza recently opened on Nursery Road in Linthicum. During my first visit, the New York style pie was nothing short of amazing. For my next time around, it just wasn't quite the same quality. We shall soon see if the third time is a charm.

I still favor NY thin crust and I grew up on Matthews on the eastside, but .......

I have been spending a lot of time in chicago lately and have enjoyed the deep dish (as well as the hot dogs, italian beef / combos and giardiniera).........

ate at Giordanos and Pisanos last week .....

I still favor NY thin crust and I grew up on Matthews on the eastside, but .......

I have been spending a lot of time in chicago lately and have enjoyed the deep dish (as well as the hot dogs, italian beef / combos and giardiniera).........

ate at Giordanos and Pisanos last week .....

You are a lucky man. I love Chicago--the pizza, the blues, the Cubs, and that midwestern charm. Just a great city.

You are a lucky man. I love Chicago--the pizza, the blues, the Cubs, and that midwestern charm. Just a great city.

I do really enjoy it downtown ........

caught a cubs game in June, caught a stanley cup game on TV with some locals and got some runs in along the lakefront a few times :) ........