Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meth007

Varsity Sports Network

35 posts in this topic

How did Patterson do in their scrimmage last saturday? Any one got some info.

Meth, we were in tears too!!!!!!!! But we heard it actually was the same practice that was run the last two years when the Poets got those *** whippings over on Cold Spring Lane!!!!!!!! #36 pt average

Even a broke clock is right 2 times a day!!! Dont worry we will more than make up for the average this year. I will take your 36 pts and raise you 50 pts. Y'all looking like the Wild Cats over there....LMFAO

V

even a broke clock is right 2 times a day!!! Dont worry we will more than make up for the average this year. I will take your 36 pts and raise you 50 pts. Y'all looking like the wild cats over there....lmfao

lmfao....yo stop bruh, you got my stomach. Hurting over here

Meth, we were in tears too!!!!!!!! But we heard it actually was the same practice that was run the last two years when the Poets got those *** whippings over on Cold Spring Lane!!!!!!!! #36 pt average

AWWWWWWWW SHIZNET....Sound like fighting words to me.....did Patterson Pride actually say *** WHIPPING...ohhhhh snap....

@ IllWill, the only time your stomach should have been hurting is when # 5 from Patterson RAN OVER # 4 from Dunbar, TWICE IN THE SAME GAME, or maybe it was hurting from the ONE catch #4 had in last year's game!!!! Oh yeah you mutha's its on once again!!!!!!!!!:D

@ IllWill, the only time your stomach should have been hurting is when # 5 from Patterson RAN OVER # 4 from Dunbar, TWICE IN THE SAME GAME, or maybe it was hurting from the ONE catch #4 had in last year's game!!!! Oh yeah you mutha's its on once again!!!!!!!!!:D

The Manchild? Wow!... I missed that one. I didn't see that in the game tape.

Golddie Haun dont worry we will take you back to 06,07,08 this season. I say we sign a "no call the dogs off clause right now. Dont worry the next day we'll root for little cousin from up the hill in the playoffs.

He cant throw to himself....dont worry the QB situation is good this yr. This year you will see a playoff bound train......

The is site good. The :08, :13 and :5 sec clips kill me. Its like dont do it at all if its going to be that short!

The is site good. The :08, :13 and :5 sec clips kill me. Its like dont do it at all if its going to be that short!

That I dont understand...5 second clips

VSN has been around for a little over a year now. The guys who ran miaasports.net expanded in the summer of 2010.

It's quite simple... Money, or lack there of. However, they do a great job of getting around to cover many teams from a multitude of sports. They show a game of the week in it's entirety. VSN usually posts weekly interviews with players and coaches after games from the entire metro area. I know they broadcasted the CHC/Gilman game last and I'm pretty sure they showed a couple of complete City league games as well.

The games of the week are produced by Kudda, great guys as well.

http://kudda-files.com/game/

Booker Corrigan is the man. He is very knowledgeable and a good time to say the least. I'm pretty sure his quotes are now known as "Bookerisms". LOL. I suggest everyone check out some of his broadcasts. They are archived on VSN.

Man please. 4 catches bruh. And it wasn't because of the coverage. As far as him being cracknack blocked. You show me one safety that hasn't happened to. I still ya'll tho.... Wildcats, that was some funny ish..lmfao again

Haha, crackback block????? Oh no sir you are clearly mistaken! No this was the qb # 5 running straight down the field and thru # 4 in route to the endzone!! Well add video if yu are still suffering from dementia

Well there is no Overton this year good brother........ You and I both no what type of party we are looking at this season.

No Overton, Oliver. will be the name that will haunt you this year, good buddy......but we have until week 10 til this party gets started, until then a safe and healthy season for everybody!

Haha, crackback block????? Oh no sir you are clearly mistaken! No this was the qb # 5 running straight down the field and thru # 4 in route to the endzone!! Well add video if yu are still suffering from dementia

Wow lets give him a Great Cookie for that play, hold on to those sweet memories. Thats nothing, son.... I'm only going to say this once. the QB situation is a lot better for us this time around, #4 will eat plenty this year, on your clippers and whoever else lines up across from him... Yeah you right bruh, it is on and poppin, once again....... Still LFMAO, Wildcats, and then the Cheerleader skit, classic, Meth.......:D